Off White x Air Jordan V (All Star Weekend 2020)

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
j5.jpg
Wtf?! Naaaw. Gotta be kidding me. Gotta be a joke. I take back what I said. I can't believe those holes are really on the shoe I thought those had to be watermarks on the rendering smh. And whats up w/ the Gene Simmons tongue? Damn, they tore this 5 up nasty. You can keep the yellow jb, I'm backtracking like a muttha***** up in here & moonwalking my way out.

Some of the early pics had me intrigued but after seeing this on foot pic I'm completely turned off. Shoe just looks too dusty.

Hopefully everyone keeps up this negative energy for release. Would be nice to pick these up with zero effort.

On feet pics makes them slightly better but I’m not a fan of the pre-yellowed soles. They’re definitely different but I personally would not and will not jump through hoops for these. For those of you that like them tho, I hope you flourish come release day

We gotta keep track of who’s clowning them now just for receipts in the future :lol: I’m good on these but there’s no fronting, they’re hot

The circles are for like see through holes.. like on yeezy with the clear stripe

These Vs suck, but the day Off-White drops a white/orange/met 4, then the Internet will crack

We gotta keep track of who’s clowning them now just for receipts in the future :lol: I’m good on these but there’s no fronting, they’re hot
You know what ... I've said plenty of times how dumb I think the entire Off White thing is. Like, generally I find it beyond stupid and uninspired. And my first reaction to these was just another eye roll. But the more I've looked at them, the more I see something in them. I think it's that they appear rather sleek and, dare I say, the shape is appealing. I could totally do without the holes (especially the tongue) and the stupid writing on the medial side, but overall I've done a 180 and I do think these are pretty cool. There, I said it :lol:

Someone please explain the holes. I just don't get it. It's like they've been shot by a bazooka.
I just take it as some sort of wacky abstract-art type of thing. I doubt there's some legit rational explanation. It's like writing "SHOELACES" on the, er, shoelaces. Oh, wait a minute ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom