Off White x Air Jordan V (All Star Weekend 2020)

off-white-jordan-5-shoes-2.jpg
off-white-jordan-5-shoes-3.jpg

shoy.jpg

I've never won anything off of SNKRS since installing it so I know I have no chance.

Black Metallics are one of the rare clear sole Jordan's that look good either way and these are very similar.

Does anyone know what the circles are supposed to represent? I just do not understand why the need to include them

I like the look of these, could do without the hole in the tongue though.

Something about the metallic industrial look with the black stitching (almost like the outline from a graphite sketch) that does it for me. I wonder how hard it will be to cop here in Australia.

I like the look of these, could do without the hole in the tongue though.

Something about the metallic industrial look with the black stitching (almost like the outline from a graphite sketch) that does it for me. I wonder how hard it will be to cop here in Australia.

giphy.gif

it's going to be hard enough in the states.

they got the toe box looking perfect on these lol nike always does with the off whites

Some people like being slaves to materialism... I have my faults as well but this off white **** never been hot to me and it won't ever be hot. . this is for the burbs

It’s meant to be avant-garde. Kinda ironic since it’s a mass produced, made-in-China product and not a piece of art like it seems to be marketed as.

Take it or leave it, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom