Off White x Air Jordan V (All Star Weekend 2020)

yeah...minus the holes i like the idea of a distressed, beat up, new, 30 year old design...

but the holes give me a swiss cheese/rat ate through my shoes feeling...maybe this is just a potential design and the ones released wont have the holes...

Someone please explain the holes. I just don't get it. It's like they've been shot by a bazooka.

When Virgil was questioned about the sporadic placing of visible holes through out the shoes upper he had this to say about it, " I really wanted to channel the airplane fighter theme of the original AJ5 construction. I think about the destruction that the mustang caused during the war and I wanted to incorporate the decon concept in a fashion sense. We all have our personal wars were fighting, so why not look fly doing it?"

:stoneface:

8348AC24-94F0-4887-B970-F6A98D46274F.jpeg

FC79FCE1-4E69-4B94-8CC6-10560A5BAE1E.jpeg

0BC61F86-D97D-4675-9E83-109FFD034D13.jpeg
They should be UNDER the cinderblocks haha.
The circles kill it for me. But nike air on the back gives a slight temptation

Now we have people loving piss-yellow soles out of the box. Rad. But wait, it's Off White and done on purpose, so now it's a different thing. Jeeeezus effing kuh-rice-tuh.
Some people like being slaves to materialism... I have my faults as well but this off white **** never been hot to me and it won't ever be hot. . this is for the burbs

Some people like being slaves to materialism... I have my faults as well but this off white **** never been hot to me and it won't ever be hot. . this is for the burbs
The worst part is, the more I look at these, the more I like them LOL. Can’t explain it. Doesn’t matter, not like I’ll win the draw, anyway. And if I do and people are paying hundreds more than retail for them, I’d probably sell them :lol:

the holes look terrible to me...and ive been saying how ugly these are...but if i get a chance at $225 i. picking them up...i dont know anything about off-white, but ive always loved 5s

So you're willing to spend 225$ on something ugly and terrible looking?
I just don't understand this.
the holes look terrible to me...and ive been saying how ugly these are...but if i get a chance at $225 i. picking them up...i dont know anything about off-white, but ive always loved 5s

That pre yellowed sole, the holes. ....the blasphemy :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom