Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

lions wouldnt draft jesus if he was available
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

damn, with all these linemen going so early, a lot of skill players are available for steals.

Are the Eagles going to get this #1 WR that we hear about?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Keep falling down the board DeSean, Rev. Ike will be glad to teach you the ins and outs in the bay
pimp.gif

For some reason I think Flacco is going to be a bust. I don't know, I could be completely wrong, but I just don't think he'll be special. Anyonecare to make a case for Joe becoming a star level talent?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Cowboys will get one of Mendenhall, Jenkins, Talib, Jones at 22 now... GOLDEN.
Have to go corner. HAVE to.

I won't be upset either way...
Talib could just as easily fall to 28 as either RB would...

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

For some reason I think Flacco is going to be a bust. I don't know, I could be completely wrong, but I just don't think he'll be special. Anyone care to make a case for Joe becoming a star level talent?

I dont have one. I just like him. I havent seen enough of him to say anything without sounding like a fool.

I will say one thing. He is very calm and doesnt seem to get rattled and he has a rocket arm and he has touch thats all i know
embarassed.gif

wow trade for eagles??????????? damn they took the L! to me ... screw the eagles ... panthers gonna take otah

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

wow trade for eagles??????????? damn they took the L! to me ... screw the eagles ... panthers gonna take otah
Ironically that's how I feel about the Cowboys.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom