Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Carolina
pimp.gif

i know cowboys are going hard for another WR but if it happens everybody is going to cheese the hell out of dallas in madden 09. romo running around + barber trucking everybody on the field and even some guys on the bench + T.O. + another 90+ OVR WR?

for the good of the game this cannot be allowed to happen.

LMAO I ALWAYS think of what effect draft picks and trades will have on Madden. If Dallas drafts Malcolm Kelly (a 6'5" WR
eek.gif
) they will be INSANE next year.

With that being said, lets go and get Mendenhall
pimp.gif

How ironic is it that Flacco transfers out of Pitt cause he couldn't beat out Tyler Palko, but Flacco is the one who ends up being the 1st round pick?

Philly should've taken Otah though. Their O-line isn't getting any younger with Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan holding it down. We needed an O-lineman andpassed. *$$!?
smh.gif

We will have a chance at mendenhall ... ... .... .... .... ....................... i cant believe that at all

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Tampa should take mendenhall here....sleeper pick, caddy can't stay healthy, if he does return they will have 2 good rb's....watch out here for the sleeper pick.
I was thinking the same thing
pimp.gif

Kyle Boller had/has a crazy arm too....

and the Lions have a mindset that they can find a RB/LB in the later rounds....They orignally planned to draft Mayo (and was tryna trade up to draft Harvey),but only because they were prospects they felt they couldnt pass up...but the Lions' main focus this draft (supposedly) is to improve their talent upfronton both sides (finally)...Aint no damn point in drafting a RB high if you aint got no damn line (which they dont, top 3 worst in the league). This is the Lionsfirst time drafting an OL in the Top 4 Rounds since I think '01, should tell you everything...

they need to get that Fan Vote the $#$* outta here too....

Tampa should take mendenhall here....sleeper pick, caddy can't stay healthy, if he does return they will have 2 good rb's....watch out here for thesleeper pick.

How ironic is it that Flacco transfers out of Pitt cause he couldn't beat out Tyler Palko, but Flacco is the one who ends up being the 1st round pick?
Tyler Palko fit their system better.

Palko just has a noodle for an arm but he is accurate.

It aint like Dave Wannstedt hasnt dropped the ball before
laugh.gif

Eagles get an extra first rounder next year and a second & third this year. Not bad. But I wanted Devin Thomas.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Philly should've taken Otah though. Their O-line isn't getting any younger with Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan holding it down. We needed an O-lineman and passed. *$$!?
smh.gif

alien.gif
%*%+ Otah. Trading out of the first AGAIN. This franchise is so*%%!%%! stupid. I don't mind trading at all, but not out of the first round. Unless this $@#% yielded us Steve Smith, I am hunting AR down.

Back
Top Bottom