Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Great picks by the Panthers.. Delhomme is a good QB when he has a good line. With the 1-2 punch of Williams and Stewart, SS to throw to and a new OL, Carolinashould be much improved..
pimp.gif

What are the Eagles getting back in this trade????

edit: If its 2nd + 3rd this year, and a 1st next year...then its a pretty good move. I don't think any of these WR's would be the #1 reciever Phillyhas been looking for. So if they didn't like Otah, its a decent move.

I'm a die-hard Eagles fan, but Andy Reid's philosophy on draft picks is horrible.
sick.gif
Dude might as well give up ALL his draft picks and start pickingup dudes off the street who need a job.
smh.gif
Idiot move!
smh.gif

The Eagles obviously didnt like Otah. Why should they take someone they dont like?

With the 1-2 punch of Williams and Stewart
Thats funny. Stewart will spend more time in the training room then on the field thank god he is in a RBC situation.

DeAngelo Williams gotta be heated.
tired.gif
He might be a better runner thenStewart just NO WHERE near as talented.

Not bad, but %!@*, get us some help now dammit. I guess they really didn't like anybody on the board. The Panthers better be the worst team in the leaguenext year.

Alright....sounds good now. A 1st round pick from Carolina and then their own pick next year sounds great to me.
pimp.gif

So Eagles get a 1st round pick next year....which they will probably trade away when the time comes.

....and I don't get the fascination with Mendenhall, like he's an automatic lock to BEAST in the NFL.

Thank God the Lions picked Cherilus. I was worried he wouldn't be around in round 3. Glad we jumped on him there. Morons. No RBs and they are gonna goafter ray Rice over Mendenhall. They aren't the Lions for nothin. Thank you Matt Millen. You should kill yourself.

Cowboys are about to hit the jackpot at 22.. rashard mendenhall.. lucky guys.. def a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better RB than felix jones.. str8 steal !

I swear Andy Reid is the dumbest man in the NFL when it comes to being a GM.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom