Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

JERRY JONES BETTER +#%#%$% PICK mendenhall AND NOT BE A HOMER AND GO WITH JONES

I'm SAYIN... Mendenhall better be the pick if they go RB here... I wouldn't be upset with Jenkins, either.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Mendenhall will be the best back in this draft
Him, Ray Rice, And ima go out on a limb and mention Jamaal Charles. I hated Jamaal Charles before but I watched him a lil more and I see somepotential.

not bad for Tampa
great for tampa, he can gamble all he wants with double safety help, U see how many pick 6's Ronde has in his career
eek.gif
, and Talibs a betterathlete than him...

remember Ronde Baiting Jason Campbell, that was too funny

this is getting too crazy...

i was gonna say GB should trade up to 21 to get Jenkins... but i think Dallas will take Mendenhall with 22... so i dunno who else would go for Jenkins... buttheres been no WR's taken either... does Dallas take a WR at 28?

I think Cason will be there at 30... but i want Jenkins if we can get him for cheap.

this is killing me, this couldnt be going any better at this point.
eek.gif

does anybody know why some of mel kipers grades are n/a on espn.com? i see Detroit got the lowest so far with a C.

I mean..another first for next year is nice..but surely we could have done much better than that...

And if the Panthers play amazing next season this trade will look even more dumb.

I hated Jamaal Charles before but I watched him a lil more and I see some potential.
Jamaal needs some work, but he's got a ton of potential... He started running the ball really well at the end of this year...
does Dallas take a WR at 28?
All indications are the Cowboys have no intention of drafting a WR in Round 1...

Atlanta? Huh?

Devin Thomas = Robert Meachem

its gonna take him a yr to get acclimated

DoubleJ, IM crispy black right about now too

Back of my neck looks like a blacktop basketball court, I had to take it inside
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom