Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

oh no desean checking his phone looking concerned
laugh.gif
i'll laugh at that because of his personality, but i really do think he's gonna make peopleregret not taking him.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Good trade for the Iggles, though. Definitely got value.

Yeah I agree.

If ESPN doesn't stop spoiling these picks imma switch to the NFL Network.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FWA III

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ so many linemen and no skill position players going in the first round

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same $#@#... Hopefully Jackson slips to the 9ers...
laugh.gif

%++* the bucs ... seriously that just blew my life ... now you give the ******** there choice of merling or wr and you took the corner we could have goten ...i offically hate the bucs now %++* them

roll.gif
Philly fleeced Carolina for Otah!! Great move for my Eagles.

It's clear that the Panthers are trying to re-establish that John Fox power run game with Stewart and Williams as the change of pace back, plus Otah tosolidify the line.

I gotta bring this back up...how did Detroit take Cherilus over Otah again??

I really think Baltimore reached for Flacco. I like Brohm more and why not give Troy Smith a legit shot as the starter? He looked pretty good last year inlimited snaps. I'm not fazed one bit by the height concerns or what not. Bottom line, Troy Smith is a winner and it wouldn't hurt to give him a seriouschance at leading a team built on defense. I'm pretty sure he can manage a game effectively, limiting turnovers and putting points on the board in primeopportunities.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That was a GREAT deal for the Eagles....

Devin Thomas = *******
sick.gif

There HAS to be a reason Mendenhall is slipping so far down the draft.....I'm definitely curious.

No one needs him. There is so much value for RB later people are willing to wait.

Back
Top Bottom