Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Watch... The Dolphins will take all 10 minutes off the clock to announce their pick.
smh.gif

Blame TV for that....it's so annoying.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

I heard Ravens will try n trade T. Suggs and #8 for the Rams #2

roll.gif
%@+ is this franchise thinking? Matt Ryan is a BUM.
i see ACC fans hating on ryan like they did all season

laugh.gif
It's hardly hating. What did he show in college that makes youbelieve he's going to be something in the league?
And what channel is the draft on channelsurfing? All I'm getting is taped Nascar crap.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Watch... The Dolphins will take all 10 minutes off the clock to announce their pick.
smh.gif
I know right
smh.gif

Just get on with it

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

I heard Ravens will try n trade T. Suggs and #8 for the Rams #2

roll.gif
%@+ is this franchise thinking? Matt Ryan is a BUM.
i see ACC fans hating on ryan like they did all season

laugh.gif
It's hardly hating. What did he show in college that makes you believe he's going to be something in the league?
And what channel is the draft on channelsurfing? All I'm getting is taped Nascar crap.
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-atdhe-test.html

Wow they went real quick with the #1 pick... good job
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Honestly does anybody think Dmac will be better than All day?

yeah. give DMC that same OL and he would beast the same way.
DMC has never had football injury problems in college
I ment period. Wow Wiz i dont know. Your telling me a Rb who runs with no power, the same speed as All day, and cant cut as well as all day would go above All- Day? Cedric Benson didnt have injury problems in College either.

D-MAC will put his shoulder down in one on one situations against a corner but between the tackles he goes down if you lay a finger on him.

I dont see how anyone could think a back like that is as good as Peterson. Peterson is almost as fast and can run inbetween the tackles with power. Best ofboth worlds.
laugh.gif
It's hardly hating. What did he show in college that makes you believe he's going to be something in the league?
No offense but Joka. Making that BC team relevant in the ACC is an accomplishment. Regardless of how good or bad he is going to be in the pros toknock what he did at BC is purely hate.

there is no way in hell half of us will be able to post tonight for the playoffs post count will be hit here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Whoa they came out right away! Didn't waste any time.
Thank God.

Feels like I've been waiting for years for this draft to start.

Just outta curiosity who's coverage are you guys watching, ESPN or NFL Network?

I've been watching ESPN's coverage for years and watching the draft without hearing Mel Kiper's voice feels strange to me, plus I'm not reallyfond of Mike Mayock.

please take Dorsey Rams

EDIT:
ohwell.gif
not a good start. Damn I wanted that kid. Alright Vernon! I'm looking at you baby! Let's Go Raiders!!!

laugh.gif
at Mort knowing where they were gonna go the whole time and holding the fact that he was sure until the last second.

Back
Top Bottom