Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Watch the falcons end up drafting Flowers some how.
laugh.gif

I am going to watch Martin Season 4 until noon as I do not want to know any more pics before the damn draft actually happens.

[h3]Chad Johnson - Still Can't Get Him[/h3]
Skins still very interested in trading their 21st overall draft pick, and, according to sources, the ******** made another approach for Johnson in the last day or so, shopping multiple first round picks, and were rebuffed again.

Trading down is still something they will pursue hotly. Once pick 17 or so gets going Vinny Cerrato will be working the phones again trying to get the best deal possibile for this pick. Some teams are interested in QBs in this range and Jacksonville might move up five spots as well if a pass rusher is there.

But as always there's no guarantees they can pull it off. Don't see the Bengals or Cardinals or Lions budging, either, but the Skins could continue to push to land their big WRs, too.

Jason Reid heard from league sources that the ********, if they stick at 21, have come to the realization that it doesn't make sense to take a WR there (if, perhaps, Thomas falls it could give them pause, but at this point it would be surprising for them to take Kelly or Nelson at 21).

If Mayo or Harvey falls - and I don't think they will - then the Skins would look at them very closely. Also, some are suggesting that CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie could be on the board at 21, and I hear the Skins are very high on him, love his return skills, and I would not be surprised if they nabbed him at 21.

But, still, if you're putting a gun to my head and making me pick for them at 21, I'll say Merling. Once the board starts coming into focus, though, everything can change in an instant and the Skins themselves likely won't know exactly what they will do until they are on the clock.

If they want to trade down from21 to get more picks , I'll be all for it.

I don't know who's more dumb..

The Skins giving up multiple first rounders for Chad

Or the Bengals for not taking it.

Adam Schefter reporting the Ravens are trying to move up to get Ryan...

^ I feel the exact same way
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh @ the falcons if they take that POS Ryan...

McFadden to OAKLANDDD

i want mcfadden now ... i dont know why but i hope jerry makes the move .......................................................1 morehourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Shows you that they care more about showing up Chad then winning

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i want mcfadden now ... i dont know why but i hope jerry makes the move .......................................................1 more hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If they gave the Raiders their 2 first round picks + Bobby Capenter it would make me a very happy man.

It's not going to happen though
ohwell.gif
, I can dream though
laugh.gif

Al Davis is a knucklehead

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Shows you that they care more about showing up Chad then winning

Yup backwards #*@ Bengals Organization or should I say Disorganization
smh.gif

Off-topic, but does that Saul Williams song from the Nike Sparq commercials make anyone else wanna go outside and run sprints?
nerd.gif

I'm still not buying Ryan as a franchise QB.

Speaking of Ryan does anyone think he looks hella old, everytime I see him I think he's in his late 30s early 40s.

Damm I'm going to be out all day, got to love the sero plan.

sero plan=sprint tv =nfl network
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm still not buying Ryan as a franchise QB.

Speaking of Ryan does anyone think he looks hella old, everytime I see him I think he's in his late 30s early 40s.
My mom said that. She said that she thought the Raiders should take Gholston and slide Kelly inside again. Me? Well I just want Ryan not to be a bust.

Back
Top Bottom