Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

roll.gif
@ these Under Armor commercials. THE FUTURE IS OUUUURRRRRSSSSBRUUUUAAAAHHHHH!

I'm still confused about why the Patriots will pick at 7. Top 6 is what really matters this year. They need someone to make a stupid pick or to trade out.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Come on Ravens! Ed Reed & #8 for the #3

15znlsi.gif

Ryan is the most overrated player in the draft. Whoever picks him this high is making amistake. Brohm and boy out of Delaware will be better QBs than Ryan.

Matt Ryan looks old but he's 22 and will be 23 entering training camp.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm still confused about why the Patriots will pick at 7. Top 6 is what really matters this year. They need someone to make a stupid pick or to trade out.
Huh there isnt a huge drop off at all I look at it this way None of the Senior's in the top 10 would be the top players at their positions and ifsome of the juniors from last year had stayed (All-day Jammal Anderson) etc then those guys wouldnt be at the top. its to me Even to about 15. the Chiefs aregoing to mess up imo. and Vernon will end up at 7

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Honestly does anybody think Dmac will be better than All day?

yeah. give DMC that same OL and he would beast the same way.
DMC has never had football injury problems in college

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Off-topic, but does that Saul Williams song from the Nike Sparq commercials make anyone else wanna go outside and run sprints?
nerd.gif
I hear you bro
laugh.gif

That +!!% gets me PUMPED

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Honestly does anybody think Dmac will be better than All day?

yeah. give DMC that same OL and he would beast the same way.
DMC has never had football injury problems in college
I ment period. Wow Wiz i dont know. Your telling me a Rb who runs with no power, the same speed as All day, and cant cut as well as all day would goabove All- Day? Cedric Benson didnt have injury problems in College either.

smh.gif
at this whack job sayin 4 QBs in the 1st

Smh
smh.gif

That suggs - #8 deals seems interestin, the rams get a proven DE and a top 10 pick

I don't see ryan goin to the falcons though, there's a lot of %$#%@$+# gettin thrown around.

I feel bad for the ravens if they take ryan, I don't see him doin well in the NFL, he had one breakout year at BC and he was a qauilty player before that.

Raiders odds are gonna take d-mac cause they need a playmaker.

Cincy is doin the stupid thing by tryin to prove a point, cut ways and send him to Dallas, its not like he's gonna be in the same division/conferance, andhe's just gonna become a cancer.

With that bein said, idk if its such a good idea to have T.O/ocho cinco on the same team.
nerd.gif

Granted, they are in NY, but a lot of Jets fans in Radio City Music Hall
pimp.gif

Like I said, it should be an interesting draft for the Jets in the first round. If they take Matt Ryan,
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

I heard Ravens will try n trade T. Suggs and #8 for the Rams #2

roll.gif
%@+ is this franchise thinking? Matt Ryan is a BUM.
i see ACC fans hating on ryan like they did all season

air max 87 wrote:

I don't see ryan goin to the falcons though, there's a lot of %$#%@$+# gettin thrown around.

Naw, I think in-light of the Vick Fiasco, they're going to draft a clean guy
Plus they need a QB

Watch... The Dolphins will take all 10 minutes off the clock to announce their pick.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom