wow
smh.gif
Zorn you suck.

Originally Posted by Pac10OWNsSEC

eagles didnt get no steal you bay area fans are cracking me up
USC fan?
laugh.gif

Sweed should go to tennessee...

and DeSean wasn't alone in slipping in the draft; all the "top" WRs in the draft fell out of round 1. i don't think it really has to do withhis weaknesses but just more with how the draft went.

Eh....would you REALLY consider DeShawn a steal? There had to have been a reason why he slipped so far in the draft. Just look at the other WR's takenahead of him. Also (minus the weight) there was a WR (Eddie Royal) with comparable size who was taken much earlier, you gotta wonder why he fell to where hedid.

They giving Campbell weapons...dude better do something with it...loving what they're doing on offense....all picks from here on out should be focused ondefense...find some true diamonds in the rough.

O MY GOD!
They got 2 Ends out of this draft.
Groves > Harvey.
##$+ Groves with 4 dislocated toes > Harvey

D was right, they still got him
laugh.gif

all picks from here on out should be focused on defense...find some true diamonds in the rough
I agree but we also need some youth on the O-line...

Wow, I didn't expect to come out of this day with all these weapons
laugh.gif

Eh....would you REALLY consider DeShawn a steal? There had to have been a reason why he slipped so far in the draft. Just look at the other WR's taken ahead of him. Also (minus the weight) there was a WR (Eddie Royal) with comparable size who was taken much earlier, you gotta wonder why he fell to where he did.

The reason is size, wouldnt u say MJD was a steal, if he was 5'10 or better he woulda been the 1st RB taken ahead of Reggie Bush even with the hype. butinstead hes 5'6 so he lasted til round 2.

Back
Top Bottom