Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

im not too happy with that brohm pick

but thats simply because we went wr with the first pick]

edit: i think they are def. sold on rodgers, hes being drafted as a back up...

Manningham at #61 for Dallas? They need a WR, DT, and TE. I wouldn't be mad at more CBs though
laugh.gif

I don't really want Mario at all. I'd like Dexter Jackson or Bubba Caldwell if receiver is the direction you're going there.

stupid %+* draft for the 49ers. alex smith made the oline look 10x worse than it actually did.
mad.gif

wouldn't be surprised if they draft another offensive lineman tomrrow
frown.gif

wait...
25(56) Green Bay (From Cleveland) Brian Brohm QB LOUISVILLE

eek.gif
WHAT?!?!?!

wth are they doing? Rodgers is gonna hang himself... GB COMPLETELY shafted him. dude waited mad long for Favre to retire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DAT BOY DONNIE!!! I can't believe he was the first WR off the board.. Yeah he fudged up during the combine.. But dude is fast and built .. Second year in arow a UH Cougar has gone in the 2nd round.. Especially one from my HS... Time for UH to move to that BIG XII!!!

And Rams fans, I don't think Donnie is that far a drop off, better yet maybe an ugrade to Desean.. I mean Donnie is pushing 190 lbs running a 4.3 and issick in the open field.. I know most of yall ain't seen him play and will probably clown him b/c of the competition level.. But, dude is a beast.. Boy isgonna make a name for himself down here.. From playing with V. Young to Kolb to Bulger.. Big ups to him..

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

wait...

eek.gif
WHAT?!?!?!

wth are they doing? Rodgers is gonna hang himself... GB COMPLETELY shafted him. dude waited mad long for Favre to retire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need a QB, not to replace Rodgers but to back him up the event rodgers hurts himself...

i think you all are jumping the gun on rodgers being replaced

edit: i think they are def. sold on rodgers, hes being drafted as a back up...

Brohm is better than Rodgers, they cant hold him back. if he is given any kind of legitimate chance he will take the starting spot.

if they wanted a backup they should have taken Henne

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

wait...

eek.gif
WHAT?!?!?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We need a QB, not to replace Rodgers but to back him up the event rodgers hurts himself...

i think you all are jumping the gun on rodgers being replaced

iono...but don't the Packers have other areas they need to address more?
They could just take a QB later on in the draft...

The Cardinals had a great first day.

I'm glad they are focusing on building the defense, before adding pieces to help the offense.

Back
Top Bottom