Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Man why my texans pass on rashard
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just got outta work to see this man, its hurts as much as when we passed on steven jackson
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

Man why my texans pass on rashard
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just got outta work to see this man, its hurts as much as when we passed on steven jackson
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

The reason is size, wouldnt u say MJD was a steal, if he was 5'10 or better he woulda been the 1st RB taken ahead of Reggie Bush even with the hype. but instead hes 5'6 so he lasted til round
Mo drew is Built tho jackson is luck if he weights 160

Jackson's from the LBC he can handle Philly.
laugh.gif
come on man long beach ant even that tough

Originally Posted by TheGift23

all picks from here on out should be focused on defense...find some true diamonds in the rough
I agree but we also need some youth on the O-line...

Wow, I didn't expect to come out of this day with all these weapons
laugh.gif

Oh yeah...for sure we need some O-Line help...

with the frailness of both Moss and ARE, we need all the depth that we can get. I'm not mad at all with the 2 WR selections. We now have some LEGITsize. There are now a lot of weapons in our WC offense...it's time for Jason Campbell to step up...no excuses now with all the bodies we now have liningup on offense. I'm greatful for James Thrash and his contributions he has made in years past, but it's time to move on...maybe these draft picks are atrue sign of a new era....enough with the "character" crap that Gibbs used to preach. We need dudes who can be gamebreakers...LOL

Ray Rice is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Ravens do a great job of picking players that i liked in college... but i really don't know why we picked an RB. i guess because of Willis's injuryproblems last year.

i really would have preferred defense. Justin King, maybe. but there's still a couple more picks left tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom