Sittin sideways???

Come through???

4-4 's???

Codiene???
Definitely a Texas _
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sound just like Vince Young when he was freestyling...Texas dudes always keep the same cadence for a whole verse when they freestyle

He kinda murked that %*@+ though
pimp.gif

I mean like I said take the information for what it's worth. But something in the interview process apparently turned them off to him and Malcom Kellydidn't clear by the team doctor he was reportedly going to be drafted by the 49ers.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by theone2401

Steve Slaton is going to be better than Chris Johnson imo.
Why do you think so?

I think they are the same person except Johnson is faster. They both have the same issues.

Chris Johnson's got a tin can where his heart is supposed to be, too?
roll.gif

Well played sir...

let me rephrase.

They are the same player except Johnson is faster and has more heart
pimp.gif

Better hands, faster on field, although he ran out of the spread he didnt take everything outside. And I think the Texans zone blocking system will bebetter than the Titans (at least right now)

Nowitness, Tashard gave the Pre game speech every week at Ga Tech, and every one was like that and better.

I had them on DVD during College season but had to give them back. they showed them all on Chan Gaileys coaching show.

I think I even commented on it in the old NCAA thread.
That's good !#+@.
pimp.gif
Cowboys can use another high character, leader type in the locker room... I really think Tashard got a chance to dowell here...

roll.gif
I ain't seem that Malcolm video in a minute. Dude kills it.
Definitely a Texas _
You already know.
laugh.gif
Also got exclusive footage of Gunna's BBQ/Draft Gathering:
OH Nooooooo...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at the *%@*% comatosed on the side couch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he dunn OD'd on snacks. he in a sugar coma that *%@*% aint moved the whole 3 mins

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at the *%@*% comatosed on the side couch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he dunn OD'd on snacks. he in a sugar coma that *%@*% aint moved the whole 3 mins

laugh.gif
...honest to god...I don't even think I saw him at first

Originally Posted by thetruth03

But in todays age of the NFL with Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, etc, team are EXTRA careful with the guys they select.
Case in point, the Falcons taking Matt Ryan over Glenn Dorsey
I know where your trying to go.. kinda.. but what are you talking about? Falcons took ryan over dorsey because they felt they needed to draft a QB that high.. Dorsey has always been known as a mature leader.. What character issues are you speaking of?

laugh.gif
again at saying that Jack was acting like a "thug" at his interviews.. and thats why frisco aint pick him..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh, I was kind of talking out-of-my-!#!.

If I was the Falcons I would have taken Dorsey in a New York minute, I guess they drafted Ryan because
a. they needed a qb
b. he's going to be the new "face" of the franchise

Edit:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Gunna's BBQ, that dude in the corner looks like he's about to die any second
smh.gif
laugh.gif

<>gangsta207therevolution wrote:
theone2401 wrote:
Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
theone2401 wrote:
Steve Slaton is going to be better than Chris Johnson imo.
Why do you think so?

I think they are the same person except Johnson is faster. They both have the same issues.

Chris Johnson's got a tin can where his heart is supposed to be, too?

roll.gif

Well played sir...

let me rephrase.

They are the same player except Johnson is faster and has more heart
pimp.gif

Better hands, faster on field, although he ran out of the spread he didnt take everything outside. And I think the Texans zone blocking system will be better than the Titans (at least right now)

Stop and Stop. CJ played WR at ECU he can catch the rock. And faster on the field? please.

>

I cant tell from all the crazy quoting, but I hope neither of you are saying Slaton is good like Johnson? cuz he's not, he aint as fast, aint got heart andcant catch like dude. and he cant return kicks like him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I cant tell from all the crazy quoting, but I hope neither of you are saying Slaton is good like Johnson? cuz he's not, he aint as fast, aint got heart and cant catch like dude. and he cant return kicks like him.
I said Johnson is a similar player to Slaton just way better. And Gansta said that he thinks Slaton will have a better career. And I thought that wascomedy.

Johnson is a better inside runner then Slaton is to. Even though Johnson hates to be in between the tackles.

Back
Top Bottom