Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Cowboys signed UDFA Marcus Dixon. 6'4, 295 DE from Hampton. Apparently has some serious character concerns (though he seems to have put them in his past)but is widely considered an intriguing project if he can keep himself out of trouble.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk where u get all your cowboy news from?
bloggingtheboys.com is pretty good. Grizz is usually really on top of things as far as personnel moves and such...

DeSean Jackson in the slot is going to be a TERROR. Forget press coverage. You get that dude matched against a LB or S, and he's gonna get LOOSE.

Don't forget he's also gonna be a danger in the return game as well.
pimp.gif

Cowboys signed UDFA Marcus Dixon. 6'4, 295 DE from Hampton. Apparently has some serious character concerns (though he seems to have put them in his past) but is widely considered an intriguing project if he can keep himself out of trouble.
Better than 6'2", 237 Erik Walden.
roll.gif

I hope he's a DE/S hybrid.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Cowboys signed UDFA Marcus Dixon. 6'4, 295 DE from Hampton. Apparently has some serious character concerns (though he seems to have put them in his past) but is widely considered an intriguing project if he can keep himself out of trouble.

lol, That locker room is going to implode.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Better than 6'2", 237 Erik Walden.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, that was definitely a bit of a head scratcher... They'lltry to move him to OLB, I'd assume, but maybe they took him to be a special teams all-star... Regardless, it seems like the consensus is Jerry reached alittle bit on that one.

Originally Posted by toast1985

nah, son got in trouble for having consensual sex with a 15 year old.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

He raped her and she said he did.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

no she didn't.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

no she didn't.
Not exactly I seen the Oprah episode recently and she was acting extra funny. I wont say he raped her but he said them special words to make her dosomething she would regret. He had no business doing that in school either. He was 17 for the record

Steve Slaton is going to be better than Chris Johnson imo. way better cause eventually hes going to spell a bigger back. He can def do what Reggie Bush hasdone so far as a pro. ( not as high a ceiling though) SLATON: I never ran one of those in my life. A month ago in Arizona, I had a 4.27. Hand-held [time]there, though. But that's what [NFL] coaches go by
laugh.gif
my dude was pissed so was Darius

pimp.gif
the homie sam baker getting that 1st round money

and props the other homie beau going in the 4th.

Murphy: Bell is a solid choice for the Browns, who will likely move him to inside linebacker. He compares favorably to David Harris (Jets). A leg injury at the Senior Bowl cost him to run poorly at his Pro Day. Last spring, Bell ran in the 4.55 range at 245 pounds. Watch this kid start as a rookie.

wouldnt be surprised, the dude is a playmaker.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/video.asp?section=football&pkey=38862

Word is DeSean was acting like a straight up thug in his team interviews, could be the reason he wasn't picked higher

Originally Posted by theone2401

Steve Slaton is going to be better than Chris Johnson imo.
Why do you think so?

I think they are the same person except Johnson is faster. They both have the same issues.

Chris Johnson's got a tin can where his heart is supposed to be, too?

Trust n believe Desean aint act no parts thug in any interviews.
He has been getting groomed for the nfl for yrs.
Dudes brother works for the nfl.

smh.gif
that info

Congrats to my homie Andre Woodson getting drafted! sad he went to Giants, dude should be a starter in the league.

and i see my squad denver got 2 beasts/steals in the 7th round Josh Barrett and Peyton Hillis. Cant wait to see them play.
Ryan Torain in the 5th is iffy, but i think he will be good with the system.
Still cant believe Denver passed on D.Jackson and picked E.Royal instead...ugh..i wanted Desean to be a bronco so bad.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Trust n believe Desean aint act no parts thug in any interviews.
He has been getting groomed for the nfl for yrs.
Dudes brother works for the nfl.

smh.gif
that info

word. i've NEVER heard anyone say he's a thug at all....dfresh apparently said his friend works for the niners (9ers offseason thread)andthat's what they said. i don't think it's true, cuz he never comes across as a thug in any way, shape or form with his play or even hisinterviews.

Back
Top Bottom