Offical Battle for the Rose Bowl: USC VS ASU

tonights thursday night game is USC VS ASU i dont remember much college football on thanksgiving anways could be a battle for the rose bowl since dixon is outfor oregon. and then it couldnt cause UCLA could win out
roll.gif

anyways should be a good game got USC in a close one

MY DUDE RUDY

GAD DAMMIT!!!!!

pimp.gif

I wanted to punch koetter in his neck last yr for movin him to CB last yr... +%%#$%$ Dumb@%$#

WOW

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ at Barkely at the game on thanksgiving night he left the dinner table to go see the game?
laugh.gif

that was the worst call.. i don't understand why USC always gets picked on by the refs...
what did he do? all he did was flex his muscles.. wow, that deserves an unsportsmanlike call? if Arizona player shows any kind of emotion in this game, theybetter get penalized..

Psssh, Yall should see SEC officials, they call anything that remotely looks like self celebration.

Burgess is a gad damn football player.

Koetter wasted this man's Jr yr.

Psssh, Yall should see SEC officials, they call anything that remotely looks like self celebration.

You don't even know about the ACC refs. They called excessive celebration on Eddie Royal for raising his arm to the sky as he ran into the endzone on apunt return.
laugh.gif

Lou Holtz hating on Toledo...
laugh.gif

Dude did his research for this pep talk. Good +%@%, too.

said fat boy coach was taller laying down than he was standing up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O MY GOD, They killin carpenter

Back
Top Bottom