Offical Battle for the Rose Bowl: USC VS ASU

just got back from the game

we could not make a tackle to save our lives. we lost all our momentum on that play that looked like a backwards incompletion that would have been returned fora TD had the refs not whistled it dead after we ran it back to the 20...

anyways i'm thankful that we lost to usc and oregon instead of stanford or arizona

Whatchu talkin about...don't act like we didn't have 2 chances in the 4th quarter spoiled by Longshore interceptions. You deserved to win, but Cal could have easily taken that as well.
laugh.gif
at saying you spotted us 13 points, get the eff outta here, maybe you're the one who's an idiot. You did NOT beat us handily at all.That's cuz your defense is mediocre like someone said already, just like ours is crappy. I'm not debating who's the better team this year, I swear a lot of times people catch feelings over a simple statement.
I get it... your a good sports fan, but when it comes to your home teams, your ridiculously biased and blinded?

ps. stop defending Cal, they are horrible bro. be thankful your going to make the Hawaii Bowl

LMAO what does that have to do with be being biased/blinded? You make no sense at all

I KNOW Cal sucks this year, and FR3SH was right
indifferent.gif
, and especially so this year.We've been in 4 close games, but for some reason we just haven't pulled it out because of porous D and inconsistent 4th quarter QB play. But a top 10,top 15 football team can't have those 2 things if they wanna win, and that's why we haven't been.

And if you really think ASU handily defeated Cal, you're the one who's ridiculously biased. You know you caught breaks with those 2 interceptions inthe 4th quarter that really sealed the deal. Did you deserve to win that game? Hell yeah, but Cal could easily have pulled it out had it been for better QBplay.

About ASU I just felt they kinda cruised through an easy schedule earlier in their season. And yeah, USC really is damn good right now.

I'm way too faded and depressed to argue this point anymore acidality...

I feel like for the second year in a row, it will be Jan 10 or whatever and I will be saying...
USC is the best team in the country. They need to put it together for a season and quit messin around.

Why doesnt Stafon Johnson get more time? Whats up with PC's obsession with Chauncey?

good win today against the sundevils

and a very good game by the mvp of arizona st's team, the refs
indifferent.gif

and a very good game by the mvp of arizona st's team, the refs
indifferent.gif

From what I remember, there was really one bad call and that was the unsportsmenlike (which was complete crap). Of course I turned the game offafter the Fred Davis TD so if there's anymore my bad but everything was called right (even if it took a while).

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH USC!!!!!!

Now all those damn Scum Devil fans around Phx can shut the hell up about their garbage team.
I just can't wait until next week when we beat them too.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Why doesnt Stafon Johnson get more time? Whats up with PC's obsession with Chauncey?

He has a foot injury that won't go away. Not sure why PC loves Chauncey so much; he runs hard and always pushes for extra yards, so that probably has alot to do with it.

USC is the best team in the country

Not these crazy statements again this yr.
laugh.gif

If they was the best team in the country they wouldnt have lost to Oregon and Stanford. Lets be serious, there's a reason the season is played.
there's a reason USC has lost to UCLA, Oregon, Stanford and Oregon State over the last two yrs, its because they are NOT the best team in the country.

usc vs. lsu/osu...either way... i dont see usc losing to either one
just like yall didnt see USC losing to Oregon or Stanford.
tired.gif

Lets leave it at this, USC is a top 10 team in the country. they matched up very well vs ASU.

Lets leave it at this, USC is a top 10 team in the country. they matched up very well vs ASU.
Fair enough... BUT the point i was making is that they are seeming to peak at the end of the season again.

Throughout the season they are clearly not the best, but for the second year in a row, they may be peaking at the right time of the year.

And USC at its peak, potentially the best team in the nation.
wink.gif

And USC at its peak, potentially the best team in the nation.

IS the best team in the nation as far as I'm concerned. I'll take a healthy USC over any team in the country.

IS the best team in the nation as far as I'm concerned. I'll take a healthy USC over any team in the country.
"What you smokin cuz?" Healthy Oregon > Healthy USC

sick.gif
at ASU those dudes have been overrated the whole year. I'mguaranteeing a W by Arizona over ASU next Saturday.

USC definitely is starting to get their game back together and could be tough to beat now...but yea I'd take a healthy Oregon over them anyday of the week.They're peaking at the right time tho...but I feel that UCLA will show up against them and put up a pretty good fight.

Damn that was just a dominating performance by USC I hate them but they handed it to ASU and put themselves in great position for that Rose Bowl berth.

THE REFS ARE BIASED AGAINST SC that is clear. now as far as USC being the best this year? Maybe or maybe not. As far as i am concerned no team has beenperfect. But Gunna injuries killed the trojans this year more than any other year in the PC era. The stanford loss was due to Booty and his stupid decision tostay in the game. Oregon loss came down to the last min and Sanchez threw a pick. So if maybe USC could have had a healthy team this year things would havebeen different but all you can do now is move on and hope that next year they are not torn apart by injuries. Mcknight will be a beast trust me ppl the"reggie bush" hype IS REAL!

I too would take a healthy SC over any team in the nation, but at least I can admit I am bias. The refs have been sticking it to the Trojans this season, butwe have to play well enough so it's a non-factor.

Back
Top Bottom