Offical Battle for the Rose Bowl: USC VS ASU

Marcus prolly still messin wit OJ's old broads ...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like the real USC showed up tonight.
smh.gif
@ this Trojan team underachieving this season. Where the hell has this team been since week 3?

ASU=frauds just like Cal.i always had a feeling they would get exposed soon..

i mean, they're a decent team, but they're clearly not championship caliber....USC lookin strong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Rudy IS MAD trying to get into everyones face.

there nothing like cal, cal loses to teams they should beat and ASU has lost 2 games to ranked teams, SC is just on a roll and getting hot at theright time. i wouldnt call a team having only 2 loses VS ranked teams a Fruad

Got back from my girls house, ready to pull double duty at mine (Eating dinner twice,
smh.gif
). Made her folks put the game on,
laugh.gif

This is the USC team that people have been pooping on. We had injuries and we paid the price, but we are still one of the best teams in the nation.

Go to their house and rip their hearts out.

44-17 at this point,
eek.gif
. I hope OSU doesn't make it to the NC titlegame. USC vs. OSU would be nice to see.

ASU=frauds just like Cal

WHAT! how is ASU a fraud team? they beat everyone out west besides Oregon and USC? and for you to group them in with Cal is ridiculous.

Frauds are teams that lose to garbage teams.... ASU is a top 20 team even without Train. nothin fraud about them. and they lost to 2 top 15 teams

NT is throwin around the word Fraud way too frequently and where it doesnt apply.

LSU vs. USC
its not going to happen unless about 4-5 teams ahead of USC loses but.. that would be the best game.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i mean, they're a decent team, but they're clearly not championship caliber....USC lookin strong.

We overachived this year. Cal= Fraud every year. You wanna talk about underachieveing... And from what I remember we beat y'all without Train. WithTrain this would've been a different game easy, same with the Oregon game. We had no rushing game tonight and we didn't have that back that can weardown a D even though Keeg has been damn good this year. Lo-Jack had a field day because of that (and the fact that our O-Line has been
sick.gif
all year).

^We aren't frauds every year but this year it's undeniable-Cal could easily be a 1-2 loss team right now if we made crucial stops and better executionin the 4th. Last year the lost against UT hurt us real bad but this isn't about Cal so I'll stop there. Cal shoulda beat ASU, we had 2 crucial lateinterceptions that really sealed the game and also ASU had a lot of close ones to some mediocre Pac-10 teams that they should beat a lot easier..but no doubtthey overachieved (ASU) and they have nothing to hang their heads about this season.

and I didn't mean to get any ASU fans worked up, it's just that I always felt things would catch up to them sooner or later. just an outsiderobservation. and edit-ok maybe i shouldn't use the word "fraud" to describe them, cuz that's a little strong. i don't know the word tosay tho. just that...they aren't THAT good...and when they played better competition things caught kinda caught up with them.

I'd like to see USC vs. OSU, personally.

Oregon will probably lose one of the next two with that immobile, D3 QB behind center. Holiday Bowl or Las Vegas Bowl ftw.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Frauds are teams that lose to garbage teams.... ASU is a top 20 team even without Train. nothin fraud about them. and they lost to 2 top 15 teams

gunna, i thought a fraud was a team that obliterates the garbage teams but gets destroyed by powerhouse teams?

for example: Hawaii's 2007-2008 Football Team

We overachived this year. Cal= Fraud every year. You wanna talk about underachieveing... And from what I remember we beat y'all without Train. With Train this would've been a different game easy, same with the Oregon game. We had no rushing game tonight and we didn't have that back that can wear down a D even though Keeg has been damn good this year. Lo-Jack had a field day because of that (and the fact that our O-Line has been
sick.gif
all year).

ASU has nothing to be ashamed of. As far as being a different game with Train out there, you never know, but you can't rely on if's. Everybody has lostsomebody at some point in the season. Plus, ASU has been playing without Torain for awhile now, it is not a new injury (ala Dennis Dixon vs. Arizona).

I could say the same thing about JDB, IF he wouldn't have broken his hand he wouldn't have thrown 4 pick against Stanford. IF JDB was healthy we wouldhave beaten Oregon. I don't even want to talk about the OLine/RB injuries we have had. It is a part of the game. Even with Torain, ASU would have lost bytwo TD's, USC has a solid defense. While ASU's offense with Torain is more potent, their defense is still mediocre-below average at best. Bottom line,Torain doesn't play defense.

Right now, if everyone wins out it seems as if ASU is the odd man out. They lost to both USC and Oregon. However, if Oregon loses to UCLA or OSU, then Ibelieve ASU and USC deserve BCS bids.

I'm most def. not saying we still wouldn't have lost, I'm just saying it wouldn't be this. We probably could've held on to the ball longerwith Train on the field.

U have to have an appearance of legitimacy at one point in time to be a fraud. like they win one or twobig games then the bottom falls out and teams start solving the puzzle and figure out how to beat that team.

I'll give u a perfect example.
the 2 teams that are owners of these schedules are frauds

Sat, Sep 1 (15) Tennessee W 45-31 --
Sat, Sep 8 at Colorado State W 34-28 --
Sat, Sep 15 Louisiana Tech W 42-12 --
Sat, Sep 22 Arizona W 45-27 --
Sat, Sep 29 at (11) Oregon W 31-24 --
Sat, Oct 13 Oregon State L 28-31 --
Sat, Oct 20 at UCLA L 21-30 --
Sat, Oct 27 at (7) Arizona State L 20-31 --
Sat, Nov 3 Washington State W 20-17 --
Sat, Nov 10 (12) USC L 17-24 --
Sat, Nov 17 at Washington L 23-37 --
Sat, Dec 1 at Stanford 7:00 pm --

Sat, Sep 1 Louisiana-Lafayette W 28-14 --
Sat, Sep 8 at (11) Georgia W 16-12 --
Sat, Sep 15 South Carolina State W 38-3 --
Sat, Sep 22 at (2) LSU L 16-28 --
Sat, Sep 29 Mississippi State W 38-21 Video
Thu, Oct 4 ( 9 ) Kentucky W 38-23 --
Sat, Oct 13 at North Carolina W 21-15 --
Sat, Oct 20 Vanderbilt L 6-17 --
Sat, Oct 27 at Tennessee L 24-27 --
Sat, Nov 3 at Arkansas L 36-48 --
Sat, Nov 10 (17) Florida L 31-51 --
Sat, Nov 24 (21) Clemson 7:00 pm --

sick.gif

[Jay z]had a spark when you started now ya just garbage[/jay z]

Cal shoulda beat ASU
Your an idiot... we spotted you 13 points, then outscored you 31-7. 0 second half points for you guys. take a time out for a lil while bruh.

USC looked STRONG. we overachieved, i somewhat expected this. if we win big against U of A we may be in the Fiesta Bowl, hoping Oregon loses.

USC would beat anyone in the nation right now.

ASU is a top 15 team, but not number 6. Good win USC

Whatchu talkin about...don't act like we didn't have 2 chances in the 4th quarter spoiled by Longshore interceptions. You deserved to win, but Calcould have easily taken that as well.
laugh.gif
at saying you spotted us 13 points, get the effoutta here, maybe you're the one who's an idiot. You did NOT beat us handily at all.That's cuz your defense is mediocre like someone said already,just like ours is crappy. I'm not debating who's the better team this year, I swear a lot of times people catch feelings over a simple statement.

Back
Top Bottom