offical BS thread vol. the girlfriend

name a time where our chick did you on some straight bs. wheather is cheating, lying, or blowing you off

ok well we are at a party and im driking in a circe wth my fiends while m girl is wih her friends and i lo over and shes talking to some dude noone knows asking him all about his tattoos and begging him to see more. i droped he that night. she cried for 3 days untill i took her back since she was "too drunk to remembe anything"

Undercover air her out thread in the making..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ediaz411

ok well we are at a party and im driking in a circe wth my fiends while m girl is wih her friends and i lo over and shes talking to some dude noone knows asking him all about his tattoos and begging him to see more. i droped he that night. she cried for 3 days untill i took her back since she was "too drunk to remembe anything"
como?

But in all seriousness, my girl lied to me saying shes gonna go study in the morning( this is our anniversary) but she comes and sees me after school saying she needs to tell me something. i already know whats good. she proceeds to tell me that she lied to me and hung out with some dude at starbucks. she says she was studying and he texted her tryna chop it up. he goes and meet up with her. she gives him a ride to school, i tell her !++! my house.

Im still with her
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

como?
I think you mean que.... if not step your Spanish game up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

como?
I think you mean que.... if not step your Spanish game up
laugh.gif
i failed my spanish class in hs
frown.gif

name a time where our chick did you on some straight bs. wheather is cheating, lying, or blowing you off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
oh, the irony

indifferent.gif
@ you guys for not knowing smush parker.

smushcalade1.jpg

honestly... nothing, it was all in my head, now its over and Im wishing I could go back but thats never gonna happen.. /simp

como?

But in all seriousness, my girl lied to me saying shes gonna go study in the morning( this is our anniversary) but she comes and sees me after school saying she needs to tell me something. i already know whats good. she proceeds to tell me that she lied to me and hung out with some dude at starbucks. she says she was studying and he texted her tryna chop it up. he goes and meet up with her. she gives him a ride to school, i tell her !!!! my house.

Im still with her
eyes.gif

Damn I honestly don't think I woulda stayed with her after that... but maybe thats just cuz I have no tolerance for lying and all that

Back
Top Bottom