Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Bad Chad vs Traver again?

I'm getting drowsy just thinking about it

glasses.gif

I hope Antonio retires after Saturday... He shoulda called it quits after the BHop fight but whatever.

Yea undercard ain't that great, but B-Hop is live in studio on FNF so that'll be something worth watching. The 16th though it's Ward/Miranda sothat'll be fun.

Let me stop before the Professor comes in and yells at us for talking real boxing in this post.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Ricky Hatton gets 13 million for stepping into the ring

life just doesn't seem fair right now

smh.gif

he should just go the Mayorga route from here on out

He better invest that money wisely

laugh.gif
watching 24/7 it dont look like he waste his money on dumb ++#$ in fact looks like he lives CHEAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

people need to give respect where respect is due and manny deserves respect.

ok mayweather beat hatten in 7, because he fights defensive and is a counter puncher

manny beats hatten in 2, because he goes for heads

when mayweather and manny faceoff, its going to be a good fight...it is not going to be lopsided...give respect where respect is due

mayweather is going to bring his game, manny is going to bring his game, its going to be a great fight.

on a lighter note...am i the only one that thinks hatton's wife can get it. anyone else catch HBO 24/7. she carries herself like she a freak. talkin about "her thong" and "sucking toes"....
laugh.gif
iono fam she can get it
devil.gif

43e15d4cc440f5b1faa9aa508bfb91bb1e44226.jpg

24a3549a4543c7284b88fb91b85fb6851fd2ff8.jpg

pimp.gif

she knows she's bad
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ Hatton though

hatton = the real life joe mac from punch out
laugh.gif

^OMG those last 3 minutes are hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

"the only time I need to be hard is with a girl"
roll.gif

Freddie admitting he's old and Floyd still trying to put them hands up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. Roach carried him all the way though lol

Boy would I love to hear Floyd Mayweather Sr. about what went wrong with him and his fighter as they were thoroughly dominated.

But I don't think he is going to take responsibility in what happened though and will point the finger to Ricky. What a jerk and irresponsible old man. Hethinks people are amazed with his yapping and insulting people, in the end he is going to be the one who will have to eat his words.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Why do you make it seem like it's wrong to like Manny because of his recent success? You act as though if you didn't know the guy before he was famous, you're not allowed to be a fan. It's not that serious, it's called being a casual fan. Don't be mad because we're not boxing experts like you claim to be. We just have a feeling of national pride (for us Filipinos), we like the guy cause he's been dominant his past few fights, and we like the guy cause of the people he beat.

I honestly do not follow boxing almost at all besides watching Manny and don't think I, along with other casual boxing fans who support him, should be mad at just cause we jumped on the bandwagon. It's not like you can blame us.

You're wasting your time. Everything you've said is null and void. Why?

"we like the guy because he's been dominant his past few fights"...

Past few? He's been dominant for nearly a decade...

As for the whole filipino thing, not mad at that. Good for you guys. Its not that I'm angered at. Its overzealous fans making outrageous claims. Then getting all bent out of proportion when someone posts a differing opinion on the man.
Exactly my point. You don't have to get smart and comment on things because you're a boxingelitist, and put down the casual fan's boxing IQ... what I said was truth. The casual fan likes Manny because of his past few fights. You don't have topoint out that he's been dominant for a decade to a person who obviously does not follow boxing like you do.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Boy would I love to hear Floyd Mayweather Sr. about what went wrong with him and his fighter as they were thoroughly dominated.

But I don't think he is going to take responsibility in what happened though and will point the finger to Ricky. What a jerk and irresponsible old man. He thinks people are amazed with his yapping and insulting people, in the end he is going to be the one who will have to eat his words.
roll.gif

Are you serious son? Just go bang your head against the wall for a while at least you'll be burning calories then.

roll.gif
This is too funny.

But I don't think he is going to take responsibility in what happened though and will point the finger to Ricky. What a jerk and irresponsible old man. He thinks people are amazed with his yapping and insulting people, in the end he is going to be the one who will have to eat his words.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

go click that link dumb +*%$!%$ clown and watch all the 24/7 video then go think back to the fight and ask your self

"did hatton use ANYTHING Floyd Sr was teaching him"

I thought Hatton was gonna be more disciplined too with all the mitt work they were doing...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

go click that link dumb +*%$!%$ clown and watch all the 24/7 video then go think back to the fight and ask your self

"did hatton use ANYTHING Floyd Sr was teaching him"
None of these #%@ clowns are even going to attempt to do that or use reason to argue their points.

Back
Top Bottom