Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Camel-Z need a damn haircut...swrong with this fool....

Originally Posted by tha2one

Nice to see the celebs come out! dunno who they was cheering on but i know one thing..Saw BATISTA was with MANNY! Good to know! from Wrestler to Boxer!
smokin.gif

batista is half filipino half greek!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Wow! Man it's crazy rite now we clownin the streets hard right now DAmMN :LOL
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I was back home tonite just to laugh at how dumb I know My homeboys Joseph and Jed are prolly goin in Jamaica Estates right now
pimp.gif

just made this

f4925c8e6e452a7604ec1dff953d3f1f89f49fc.gif

What is the sz limit for avy's again?

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Funniest thing was seeing Jay-Z jumping out of his seat during the KO.
Haha yah i kept hitting rewind on the tivo with that... dont know how to upload sorry

Originally Posted by heat23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I was back home tonite just to laugh at how dumb I know My homeboys Joseph and Jed are prolly goin in Jamaica Estates right now
pimp.gif

just made this

150 kb
I can tell you, without looking at the avy properties, that yours is over the limit.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

SneakerHeathen wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

If Michael Moorer considered one of the best heavyweights of all time because he beat a great champion in Evander Holyfield?

No

Is Leon spinks becaue he beat Ali?

No

Beating one great champ dont put u amongst the greatest fighters of all time in that division especially one as historically deep as welterweights,

edit after ur edit, hatton is a JUNIOR WELTERWEIGHT.

he fought at 147 twice, KOd by pbf and was given a gift HBO decision vs Luis Collazo.
tired.gif

My point is that eventually he can reach the distinction. Not right now, eventually he can. He is capable.
That's a stretch. He better get to work for that to happen. Seriously, look at the top welterweights right now - Williams, Cotto, and
Mosley. I wouldn't pick Pac against any of these guys. This isn't a knock against him but welterweight is not weight class Pac can rule.

Ya know what though....I can't underestimate the man anymore...

Other than Paul Williams (Who is an absolute beast btw) I'd pick Pacman against Cotto and Mosley....

Imo I really dont think he stands a chance against cotto.

bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernell whitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

honestly U NEED to re think who were greatest of all time welterweights

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit
You mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by heat23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just made this

150 kb
I can tell you, without looking at the avy properties, that yours is over the limit.

Yeah, I was hoping until I saw the properties on that gif

-edit: that's weird, I didn't press save and it still was added as my avy
tired.gif

all the celebs are there for Pac...i don't think anyone can argue.

jay-z bout to put Pacquiao's name in a rap

Chill off of Gunna he good peeps he f's with Pacquiao....

Anyways just enjoy like we doin' enjoy the win and clown out not everybody gonna like pac-man and especially their fans but it's whatever don'ttrip it must mean Pac is doing something right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I heard Cotto, Mosley, and of course Mayweather's names mentioned post fight in regards to the future for Pac-man. I didn't hear the Punisher's
name. Not picking on Manny, but ain't nobody and I mean nobody trying to see this dude at welter
pimp.gif

You already know
pimp.gif

Who's the Punisher? Paul Williams? If so, this man is like a created player at Welterweight. That damn tall and that damn quick.

Somebody out there can dismantle this _, but I don't know who.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernell whitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit
You mad?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
you dumb?
laugh.gif

damn jeff415finest just exposedhow mad you are right now if you come back with "you dumb?"
look at me I can put laughing face at the end too to feel good about myself!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I heard Cotto, Mosley, and of course Mayweather's names mentioned post fight in regards to the future for Pac-man. I didn't hear the Punisher's
name. Not picking on Manny, but ain't nobody and I mean nobody trying to see this dude at welter
pimp.gif

You already know
pimp.gif

Who's the Punisher? Paul Williams? If so, this man is like a created player at Welterweight. That damn tall and that damn quick.

Somebody out there can dismantle this _, but I don't know who.

Yeah, it's P-dub. Dudes a freak and were going to see alot of this dude. He's only about 26-27 yrs old if I'm not mistaking

Originally Posted by Nermindee

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

You mad?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
you dumb?
laugh.gif

damn jeff415finest just exposed how mad you are right now if you come back with "you dumb?"
laugh.gif

Mad?

How can Gunna be mad if he's simply stating the truth???
eyes.gif

all this talk about manny getting bodied by Mayweather needs to stop.

Mayweather vs. hatton went 7 rounds

Pacquiao vs. hatton went 2 rounds

grant it, mayweather is a counter puncher it might take a while longer for the fight to end in his favor

you still can't knock what Manny did tonight. he brought it, and he'll bring it to whoever can see him at

a fair weight class. all the hate is unnecessary, give respect where respect is due.

Floyd Mayweather Snr believes Ricky Hatton should retire after being crushed inside two rounds by reigning P4P king Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas.

The trainer, who was rumoured to have fallen out with the Hitman on the eve of the big showdown at the MGM Grand, delivered the damning verdict minutes after his fighter was knocked out cold.

Hatton was floored twice in the first round before being caught by a vicious left hook at the end of the second and had to be helped from the ring.

But as he headed to hospital for a precautionary check-up, Mayweather Snr was calling for his man to hang up the gloves.

"I would suggest he retire," he said. "At the end of the day it's his decision."

"He tried twice. He failed twice. He lost to my son and to lose to someone below that, it's time to leave the ring.

"He made a good profit. Sometimes you have to go when your prime is still there."

Those comments will do little to dispel the reports that Mayweather Sr is going to split with Hatton after just two fights in charge.

Hatton meanwhile assured his thousands of fans that he was fine before heading off to a nearby hospital for tests.

"I didn't see the shot coming," he said. "But I will be OK."

http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=boxing/09/05/03/manual_072136.html

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Nermindee

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

You mad?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
you dumb?
laugh.gif
damn jeff415finest just exposed how mad you are right now if you come back with "you dumb?"
laugh.gif

Mad?

How can Gunna be mad if he's simply stating the truth???
eyes.gif

dont get the "truth" mixed up with actual motive and perception of what he is talking about... he is clearly trying to belittle what manny hasaccomplished, its alright you can join the hate wagon along with him. The more you guys hate, the more mannys destruction of hatton gets even better.

Back
Top Bottom