Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Has anybody tried these on yet?.... are these in footlocker/champs/footactions?
Sports Zone in VA (fredericksburg) got the GR pair that is on Shoetrends. They fit true to size for me and feel pretty good. Even though they are high top, they are not heavy. I ended up getting the royal griffs instead, but I got the white/black/red hypermax about a week ago.
Thanks....... i actually got a chance to try them on yesterday, and they do feel pretty good. Not heavy to me, but i definitely feel the support. I was afraid that the cushioning would be on the hard side like some air maxes i have tried on in the past, but now i gave myself the green to try and get thetennis balls and D West's? Can anybody try to help me out wit getting the D West for me in a sz 10.5?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

two things to notice on both pairs, neither have flywire and both have a larger stitched on swoosh
nerd.gif

my best guess, w/ flywire and regular swoosh.

they look good either way.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Before the photos posted the Tennis Balls were not slated to see the light of the day. With the demand being so high (sorta like the Kryptonates) these MIGHT make it out in limited quantities this Summer.
pimp.gif

15mgx03.gif
41325934b06d1d2cdf230c5ad7fd14f27019ded.gif

25flrop.jpg
34eahwx.gif

i4qwsi.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

v7z0vm.jpg

Tennis Ball & McFlys =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

wow, clear sole and.. midsole thing on the tennis balls?

ty deserves some royalties for influencing the world.
laugh.gif

sorry niketalk won't let me post the s o l e c o l l e c t o r link, anyway they were white and black if you search nike hypermax on google they will popup on the bottom on either the left or right corner.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

P_182_1_Hypermax-J06-1i.jpg

These have been on marqueesole for a while now. You can start to find the GR ones on some sites as of today.

Kix-files is one of these stores that is selling these already: White/Black/Red Hypermax

3508680634_f0a20df385.jpg

Edit: As I look, I actually like the GR release better than the J.O. I think I like the more black for the sole rather than the red

Went ahead and grabbed a pic to show of these...
I posted this a few pages back...before they got lost in the the Tennis/McFly hype
roll.gif

He is referring to the bottom pair from the link he cannot get to show up.

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

I just found out FNL got the black on black ones listed for $125
it says its FNL exclusive
pimp.gif

wow i just saw they don't have my size. i don't even have the possibility of ordering from them
tired.gif

hmmm.... i dont think the blackouts dont bring out the shoes beauty, they would be "ball only" shoes for me. Maybe they would look a little bit morestriking if they had patent instead of the nubuck (or thats what it looks like).

Back
Top Bottom