Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

im not sure.... people are so scaried of "heavy" shoes... and i think the hyperize is gonna steal its thunder.... but i think Nike did a really goodjob wit these. I plan on copping some of the TBs when i go on sale.

historically, air max bball shoes haven't done well since 96 or so. but back then there were superstars pushing the sig series. air max pippen, air totalmax uptempo, air max uptempo 3, and then the foamposite max. all of those kicks were relatively heavy, but sold well. the more recent air max don't fair aswell (ie air maximum uptempo, air max elite, and powermax) but are excellent bball shoes. fact, zoom air wasn't around when those sig air max modelsmentioned above, but those models still would have dented wallets if zoom was around. the hypermax is an excellent shoe, but it takes getting used to causeit's a true high top though. with or without the strap, the shoe will hold it's own on the court.

it was only time before i got my hands on these!!! but for those who were wondering what fish's home hypermax looked like...enjoy!!!

364994738.jpg

364994775.jpg

364994795.jpg

364994804.jpg

364994826.jpg

fish is almost the opposite color blocking of pau's home pe
364994849.jpg

yeah.

edit: i just realized they are 2 different shoes lol. so this one is getting the mcfly treatment, and the hyperize is getting the deane and hoylecw's.bummer cuz I can't dig lunar foam

its ok...... im really excited about both of them..... hyperize look like a updated 2k4....... and i love the 2k4s.

LMAO, I saw on a fake shoe site these fused with Jordan's. They looked nice, but damn, they do anything for money LOL.

I like to go to those fake sites to laugh at the terrible fakes lol.

Saw the Hypermax GR colorway in footaction today..

Surprisingly it is a very light basketball shoe..not bulky either..

yeah it's suede.

and DY, that is pretty stupid considering your I am assuming a grown man making fun of Kidd's son in your avy...

alien.gif

JEEBUS H. _______, I Need those McFly's and Tennis Balls. Any other c'w can suck my balls, but if these two ever hit the shelves (with reasonableproduction numbers), they are as good as mine.

I'm glad I don't go hard on sneakers (pause) as I used to. It makes the
eek.gif
all the more meaningful.

Back
Top Bottom