Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by khoterknocker

How do these feel anyone know?

Like warm apple pie....

For those of you looking the stores are out i think.

They're all over ebay though. I know people in Australia were buying to sell them off on ebay so try ebay.com.au as well.

GL, they're nice....
before this pic i didn't really care if I copped the TBs, now they're on my hit list.

roll.gif

With so much focus on the hypebeast cw's, the PE's are slipping under the radar ... and they're definitely sharper than the GR.

P_182_1_Hypermax-J06-1i.jpg

P_182_3_Hypermax-J06-3i.jpg

i dont like the home JO cw, i wish they dropped the aways. I think i dont like those because there is more red than black.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

With so much focus on the hypebeast cw's, the PE's are slipping under the radar ... and they're definitely sharper than the GR.

they are def under the radar, but ima try 2 cop em with a sale atleast.. they not going anywhere..

Yeah the ebay prices are not that bad. Should be pretty easily attainable once they drop here. I passed on McFlys last night for 310. Tennis balls are only 350buy it now.

They feel great, but I would recommend you guys to go a half size down. If you cant find one smaller then the true size will do, but def do not go a half sizeup. I wear a 10.5 and I own a 10.5 (GR Barkley pair) pair and a 11 (GR White/Black/Red), and I prolly could do fine with the 10.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo Tennis Ballz and Mcflys have to be drooping soon.. im searching 'bay and one person on ebay, got them in and he's located in the USA

nerd.gif
Yeah i noticed that too. I saw one seller from Cali and another from MD.

You guys should be aware that these will be releasing soon and the people that have them on the 'bay may in fact be employees/friends of places where theywill release.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

You guys should be aware that these will be releasing soon and the people that have them on the 'bay may in fact be employees/friends of places where they will release.

tru tru, yall know i dont beast, but ill be waiting....

** cues for beast pic **

I've been playing lots of ball with the Barkleys..........these might be my all time favorite shoe to ball in

i slept cause i didnt quite have cash when they first dropped for 180 on RMK...worse choice ive made this year I think

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

modz....how do those NFWs fit?? i know i gotta go up a .5 in hyperdunks...
Yeah i'd go up point five to a full size. I'm usually an 11 and i went into a 12.

I Knicks, make sure when you search ebay you allow listings from overseas to appear, there are more our there than justebay u.s.

And as far as i know they're not dropping in the states, thought they were quick strike accounts in eur andasia?

So I've been following this thread and responses are confusing me somewhat...what type of release will the TB's be? Someone mentioned Footlocker soI'm thinking maybe a limited GR word to the Carpe Diem ZK4s? Or more limited than that?

Back
Top Bottom