Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

whether someone's feenin for the cw they like or a reseller's jackin kicks cause they're tryin to make coin, the anticipation still leads to hype...so beasting is a FACT home girl.

Don't try and justify your mistake now, it's too late. And the above statement by you doesn't gel.

You specifically said that "all these cats on here beastin", not some anticipation that "leads" tohype in the future maybe etc. And resorting to name calling is the sign of a weak mind.

Man up and admit you made an incorrect statement.

how? anticipation leads to hype, does it not? someone that "needs" something (even though they don't, hence the quotes) when they reallydon't is a form of "beasting." i bet a lot more ppl on here are "beasting"/"needing"/"trippin"/feenin over thesekicks more than you can imagine. and i wasn't name callin...it is what it is...

believe what you want, cause what i said is true

it's crazy to see all these cats on here beastin....

You stated people here were beasting, that's what you said, name these people and quote their"beasting".

I grow tired of this.

just go back the past 10-15 pages. if these colorways were never to release, do you honestly believe this thread would be this long? there's a handfull ofppl in this thread that actually like the shoe for the shoe and just not these colorways (nfw cw's). yes i understand certain colors can make or break ashoe (or even themes ie mcfly), but that still doesn't take away from the fact that ppl on here and outside this forum still fall into the hype...which isbuilt by anticipation. i see why you grow tired...you fail to see the truth.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

it's crazy to see all these cats on here beastin....

You stated people here were beasting, that's what you said, name these people and quote their "beasting".

I grow tired of this.
Ignoring the question wont make it go away son.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i check this thread way too much.......i guess i really want these shoes lol if anybody has any release information dont be shy
i also do the same also... we will prolly get more info when it comes avail...

i hope we soon get da RD uhhh cant wait longer

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

shaq and modzilla whats going on yall?

we just need/want a RD.. any1 have info.. LETTTSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fixed. Someone told me early July for the TBs and late July/early August for the McFlys. But again its not solid info.

it's crazy to see all these cats on here beastin over the yellow suede and the mcfly cw's. makes me not want them anymore...

the next thing some bone head is goin to reply to my comment is goin to be along the lines of: "good...more for me" or something else ignorant like that. then i'll laugh cause not one of them wears a 14...haha. true story...

good more for me......... (i DO wear a 14
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
) but i dont even know if these are droppin in 14s I may have to go for the 13.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

New color has popped up FNL: (Black/red/white)
pimp.gif

xl354184011.jpg

These are alot better than the all black versions imo...

Only color i like so far, but holding out to see what else is on the way.
These won't be going anywhere.

I wish we could get a release date on the Neon tennis balls. I am not paying 300 plus shipping on ebay.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I wish we could get a release date on the Neon tennis balls. I am not paying 300 plus shipping on ebay.
I think you'd have to que and the one or two stores that would get them in order to grab a pair.

Better off grabbing them off the bay now before they sky rocket once the resellers get them, IF they release in theUS.

Watched Back To The Future 2 again last night just to see McFly's sneaks, i'd cop them, but not the hyper version,the TBs are better i think. Maybe both would be nice....yes, both.
smile.gif

I think you'd have to que and the one or two stores that would get them in order to grab a pair.

Better off grabbing them off the bay now before they sky rocket once the resellers get them, IF they release in the US.

Watched Back To The Future 2 again last night just to see McFly's sneaks, i'd cop them, but not the hyper version, the TBs are better i think. Maybe both would be nice....yes, both.
smile.gif

you really think these will go over $350 after the release?

These shoes looked nice in person, but they seem too narrow. I have a wide foot so I know I can't mess with these. I'll stick with my Zoom Kobe 1'sfor now as far as balling is concerned.

I'm Hoping i can get my hands on a pair on the release. I went to school in philly so im hoping Ubiq gets them and i can cop. But if not i would hope oncethey release and resellers do get thier hands on them the price will come down a little bit. More competition = better prices for the consumer? Too bad thatdoesn't really play true in the sneaker game. Seems like some one sells one pair for 500 and no one will go below that from that point on.

i just got my mcfly hypermax... I am a reseller. But not this time. These things are beautiful. will post when i have time. HArlemworld you betta cop theseare crazy

Better off grabbing them off the bay now before they sky rocket once the resellers get them, IF they release in the US.

Watched Back To The Future 2 again last night just to see McFly's sneaks, i'd cop them, but not the hyper version, the TBs are better i think. Maybe both would be nice....yes, both.
smile.gif

Absolutely no doubt about it.

man I am honestly very disappointed in this shoe. I bought a pair in my regular hoop shoe size (11.5) and these things feel so clunky stiff and awkward. Iwould imagine the more they break in, the better the stiffness will get, but they just felt terrible to me. I know these are meant for a larger player, butusually heavier shoes don't bother me too much, I own a few pairs of Lebron VIs and while I still prefer a Hyperdunk or Kobe IV I still like my Lebrons.Maybe I'll try to break my hypermaxes in more, but right now I am not feeling them at all.

smile.gif

Absolutely no doubt about it.
just waiting on my man to come through.....lol....i have no patience! hahahahhahh
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

man I am honestly very disappointed in this shoe. I bought a pair in my regular hoop shoe size (11.5) and these things feel so clunky stiff and awkward. I would imagine the more they break in, the better the stiffness will get, but they just felt terrible to me. I know these are meant for a larger player, but usually heavier shoes don't bother me too much, I own a few pairs of Lebron VIs and while I still prefer a Hyperdunk or Kobe IV I still like my Lebrons. Maybe I'll try to break my hypermaxes in more, but right now I am not feeling them at all.

My felt good out the box, but im quite sure you need to just break them in. Hope youre not saying the lebron vi's are heavy shoes because the VI's andthe hyperdunk are about the same weight.

just saying that the Lebrons are more shoe than the hyperdunk or kobe. not too much heavier, just a bit, but for sure noticeable. Maybe I should have even goneto an 11 in the hypermax, I haven't worn an 11 for ball in any shoe for a long time, I do have a lot of extra room in the toebox in these though. I wear a12 in Kobe IVs and 11.5 in both the Hyperdunk and Lebron VIs. lol and an 11 in the Penny 1/2 cent as I just found out. Nike has some crazy sizing.

Back
Top Bottom