Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

New color has popped up FNL: (Black/red/white)
pimp.gif

xl354184011.jpg

These are alot better than the all black versions imo...

actually i like the all blacks better because i dont like the white toe on those black/white/red. Plus the material doesnt look good in that cw, it would lookbetter with regular leather.

ANY1 KNO WHERE I COULD FIND THE GASOL HYPERDUNKS @????.......BESIDES EBAY......HAVE THEY BEEN OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET???..... SUM1 MENTIONED A STORE IN CALITHAT HAD EM......ARE THE SUPPOSE 2RELEASE ALL OVER THE US???......ANY HELP ON INFO IS APPRECIATED...THANKS

they never released a pau gasol hyperdunk. just the hypermax. they're available at hoh. some local LA fl got them..but a small amount

I know they already dropped at the Hoh's but heard they were at a couple other stores in thid thread...... so read some the past pages.

i know you know that, but dude above is confused. some of the lakers pe cw dropped at local LA footlockers...to include the d fish powermax and now gasolhypermax

lol..... yea... it was directed to the dude that asked question, i forgot to press the quick reply cause i got caught up making breakfast and you answered hisquestion before me.

i check this thread way too much.......i guess i really want these shoes lol if anybody has any release information dont be shy

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i check this thread way too much.......i guess i really want these shoes lol if anybody has any release information dont be shy
i also do the same also... we will prolly get more info when it comes avail...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i also do the same also... we will prolly get more info when it comes avail...
i check this thread multiple times a day. I cant help it.

it's crazy to see all these cats on here beastin over the yellow suede and the mcfly cw's. makes me not want them anymore...

the next thing some bone head is goin to reply to my comment is goin to be along the lines of: "good...more for me" or something else ignorant likethat. then i'll laugh cause not one of them wears a 14...haha. true story...

Yeah, who'd think that some people might actually like something, %#%*$%% ridiculous!

"Beasting", pfft, hardly.

Anyhoo, back to planet Earth, those of you that want them what's the hold up, i can see 7 pairs of them on ebay herein Australia, and i see 14 pairs on ebay when i select international search, so buy some!

whether someone's feenin for the cw they like or a reseller's jackin kicks cause they're tryin to make coin, the anticipation still leads tohype...so beasting is a FACT home girl.

Back
Top Bottom