Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I JUST GAVE YOU A MONTH. CHECK UR LOCAL HOH
wink.gif

thank you sir nice avy !
pimp.gif

So r the TB and Mcfly's only a hoh release? If not what other accounts gonna get them?

From what I've heard, TB will not be a HOH ONLY. I've "heard" others stores will carry them. As for the McFly's.... I have only heardthat HOH will have them, but I think they should appear in other spots....They will not be as limited as the Hd's but DEF more limited than TB.

Keep this in mind: If they have already released in Asia, they're PROB not gonna be HOH exclusives... HOH exclusives are just that...

From what I've heard, TB will not be a HOH ONLY. I've "heard" others stores will carry them. As for the McFly's.... I have only heard that HOH will have them, but I think they should appear in other spots....They will not be as limited as the Hd's but DEF more limited than TB.

Keep this in mind: If they have already released in Asia, they're PROB not gonna be HOH exclusives... HOH exclusives are just that...
this is great if it turns out to be true b/c i need a couple pairs of those TBs

I think the mcflys might be limited guys..based on what a couple of guys I know who copped in other countries been telling me.
Im about to go ahead an pull the trigger on a pair Ive been eyeing.
Will post pics ASAP when I recieve them. As for the TB's I have to make up my mind about those.
I never was the yellow type. But I love accepting challenges when it comes to changing up the wardrobe.
So we will see. Also for those with wide feet. These shoes look narrow but you wont really notice once you put them
on due to the mesh material. I tried the Blacks on here at Finishline and really like how they looked and felt.
Once again I will hit yall back with pics asap...peace.

can anyone tell me how these fit? first i hear go down .5 to a full size and then i hear go up .5 to a full size.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

When are the TB's releasing?
I would like to know as well.....

Hope this isn't a HOH exclusive... really liking the TBs....

Originally Posted by GTEK

I think the mcflys might be limited guys..based on what a couple of guys I know who copped in other countries been telling me.
Will post pics ASAP when I recieve them. As for the TB's I have to make up my mind about those.
I never was the yellow type. But I love accepting challenges when it comes to changing up the wardrobe.
So we will see. Also for those with wide feet. These shoes look narrow but you wont really notice once you put them
on due to the mesh material. I tried the Blacks on here at Finishline and really like how they looked and felt.
I thought you purchased the TB's. I'm 99% sure you said you did in the Yeezy thread. What happened? We found out later they never released...

Guys Im out the NDC.com RACE!!!
I just copped a pair of those Tennis HyperMaxes!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heres the link!!! Hurry they might be sold out!!!
http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product/1463/375946-711/nike-hypermax-nfw-tennis-ball-pack-neon-yellow/ (DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK. THEY NEVER HAD THEM TO BEGIN WITH. ONLY PICS)

Anyway,

Size wise: I wear an 11.5 in Foams, 11.5 in Jays, 10 in yeezys. The size 11 tennis balls I had were a TAD snug... They run pretty true to size.

McFly's ARE LIMITED. Idk where you got the idea that they weren't or only MAY be.

McFly's do tend to crease a easy, which i don't think is a surprise since they are made from nylon. TB are dirt magnets... they still haven'tgrown on me...

This summer only has a few things to truely look out for(that will retail value): Home and Away Finals IV's and McFly HM.

With that said, hopefully the beasts don;t eat each other alive...

Man I really need a pair but there's no place here in japan where I live that sells shoes. Can anyone help me out

I thought you purchased the TB's. I'm 99% sure you said you did in the Yeezy thread. What happened? We found out later they never released...

McFly's ARE LIMITED. Idk where you got the idea that they weren't or only MAY be.

McFly's do tend to crease a easy, which i don't think is a surprise since they are made from nylon. TB are dirt magnets... they still haven't grown on me...

This summer only has a few things to truely look out for(that will retail value): Home and Away Finals IV's and McFly HM.

I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
So I did that to throw people off.
But.......RMK only has up to size 11.
tired.gif

As far as the limited point you trying to make...was that even necessary?
eyes.gif
I said might because
I dont know what Nike will do but all signs are pointing to it.

McFly's do tend to crease a easy, which i don't think is a surprise since they are made from nylon. TB are dirt magnets... they still haven't grown on me...

I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
So I did that to throw people off.
But.......RMK only has up to size 11.
tired.gif

As far as the limited point you trying to make...was that even necessary?
eyes.gif
I said might because
I dont know what Nike will do but all signs are pointing to it.

"So I did that to throw people off." ............that was nice of you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the consensus on the sizing with these?

Should i go with the same as Hyperdunks?

Or do they fit a little shorter and/or narrower?

Thanks

I got an 11 in hyperdunk and they fit to my liking but i got a 10.5 in hypermaxes. They also fit kind of narrow as well.

Back
Top Bottom