Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

TITTLE change yall
laugh.gif

but I agree, smh...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I feel bad that the hypermaxes arent really selling well, but it should be very easy to cop alot of cw for dirt cheap. Anybody feel the same?
i know,i'm kinda happy these are being overlooked.was able to get all the cw's i want for around $67-$78.

Anyone think if Nike would have put LeBrons name behind the HMs (seems like shoe would've been perfect for him) like they did Kobe the HM would sellbetter?

yeah,i'm kinda thinking about that too andfattoo.i just think they'll always be a market for full length air max hi tops.for big men and such

I feel bad that the hypermaxes arent really selling well, but it should be very easy to cop alot of cw for dirt cheap. Anybody feel the same?

Wouldn't mind a pair, but they're nothing special. If Nike want me to pay full retail for a new shoe, it had best be a new design, not just last yearsdesign recycled.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yeah,i'm kinda thinking about that too andfattoo.i just think they'll always be a market for full length air max hi tops.for big men and such

Youre right, they usually do. but i feel like they are taking a big lost on these.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Wouldn't mind a pair, but they're nothing special. If Nike want me to pay full retail for a new shoe, it had best be a new design, not just last years design recycled.
I feel you, but i liked the idea of putting the hyperdunk upper on a air max sole. They look better than HDs imo.

where r the hypermax at........i know some eastcoast stores already got the tennis balls.....but where r the mc fly

How are these on the court? I wanna get them for basketball because I really need ankle support and they look comfortable. But I checked the weight and theywere like 18 oz
sick.gif

SickWitIt wrote:
How are these on the court? I wanna get them for basketball because I really need ankle support and they look comfortable. But I checked the weight and they were like 18 oz
sick.gif

Hey no harm meant with this comment. A lot of people complain about weight on these ball kicks or ball kicks in general. But has anybody balled inthe Jordan xi?That shoe weighs 17oz. I just really don't understand all of these weight issues. If you didn't know the weight of the shoe would it iteven be in your head. Who runs around on the court saying,these weigh 18 oz i guess no dunking for me today. Like i said no harm intended. Why not petitionNike to make some frees with ankle support for a real light shoe. It's a head game imo.

Originally Posted by el bodegero

where r the hypermax at........i know some eastcoast stores already got the tennis balls.....but where r the mc fly

What stores??.... and i heard that the mcfly's got delayed because cause they were having an issue with the creators with Back to the Future.

Originally Posted by no vert

SickWitIt wrote:
How are these on the court? I wanna get them for basketball because I really need ankle support and they look comfortable. But I checked the weight and they were like 18 oz
sick.gif
Hey no harm meant with this comment. A lot of people complain about weight on these ball kicks or ball kicks in general. But has anybody balled in the Jordan xi?That shoe weighs 17oz. I just really don't understand all of these weight issues. If you didn't know the weight of the shoe would it it even be in your head. Who runs around on the court saying,these weigh 18 oz i guess no dunking for me today. Like i said no harm intended. Why not petition Nike to make some frees with ankle support for a real light shoe. It's a head game imo.

i concur, i feel everybody is too caught up in the "lighter is better" concept. To me, basketball isnt supposed to be played bare foot,so why would you want a shoe that feels like youre barefoot. Especially, if you undergo alot of abuse going to the hole and/or dunking. All that stressreally catches out to you in your later years.

Originally Posted by Executive76

[h1]Nike Hypermax - White / Varsity Red - August 200[/h1]
nike-hypermax-white-varsity-red-august-2009-1.jpg

sick.gif
that back part kills it

Ya, whatever is going on in the heel is fugly

Originally Posted by no vert

SickWitIt wrote:
sick.gif
Hey no harm meant with this comment. A lot of people complain about weight on these ball kicks or ball kicks in general. But has anybody balled in the Jordan xi?That shoe weighs 17oz. I just really don't understand all of these weight issues. If you didn't know the weight of the shoe would it it even be in your head. Who runs around on the court saying,these weigh 18 oz i guess no dunking for me today. Like i said no harm intended. Why not petition Nike to make some frees with ankle support for a real light shoe. It's a head game imo.
i concur, i feel everybody is too caught up in the "lighter is better" concept. To me, basketball isnt supposed to be played bare foot, so why would you want a shoe that feels like youre barefoot. Especially, if you undergo alot of abuse going to the hole and/or dunking. All that stress really catches out to you in your later years.

Thanks for your guys' input. I ended up ordering a pair with the Bing cashback
happy.gif

no prob, and those white/red/silvers are ugly, thats the worse cw i have seen so far wit that bootleg snakeskin (or whatever its supposed to be)

Back
Top Bottom