Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

^wha up vince.i hope the info got to you. i hit everyone up that i could hit up. and for the mot part they got their pairs.
i still havent received shipping confirmation from NDC so i had to go ahead and secure my pair. im pretty sure my order will be cancelled. smh

mike,glad you got your pair bro. and everyone else that received the info. you know who you guy are
pimp.gif

frank.hopefully my order on NDC come through.atleast the sz.9. i got you.

^
I got shipping confirmation from NDC bro,
you seem to be trying to help out folks as much as you can,
I do the same...
pimp.gif

always nice to see eachother help eachother out!

hope the info i sent out helps.. it sucks not when u need help and nobody reaches out.. so i made sure i did my part.

^
The word has been passed to who it needs to be.
He struck out and he wears my size, but hopefully someone down the line gets what they need.

great to see people reachin to help.

^no worries, I appreciate the effort. I started teaching today, so things will just get tougher for me in terms of sneakers. The call/txt means alot, its thesmall stuff that adds up. Just good Karma.

Originally Posted by freshair

anybody try or plan on removing their straps ??

all you have to do is unvelcro and pull them out.

i wish they would hang properly in the back like AF1 high straps used to.

DAMN IT!!!!.....I HATE EMPLOYEES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKIN BOUT.......I CALLED LAST WK THE 1ST TIME THEY GOT EM N THEY SOLD OUT BUT THEN THE LADY TOLDME THEY WERE GETTING MORE THIS MORNIN N WHEN I CALL THIS MORNIN THE DUMB %!++$*@ DUDE I SPOKE TO SAID NO WE ONLY GOT THE RED 1S.......DAMN IT!!!!!

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by freshair

anybody try or plan on removing their straps ??

all you have to do is unvelcro and pull them out.

i wish they would hang properly in the back like AF1 high straps used to.

oh ok.. i thought they were stitched to the shoe

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

DAMN IT!!!!.....I HATE EMPLOYEES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKIN BOUT.......I CALLED LAST WK THE 1ST TIME THEY GOT EM N THEY SOLD OUT BUT THEN THE LADY TOLD ME THEY WERE GETTING MORE THIS MORNIN N WHEN I CALL THIS MORNIN THE DUMB %!++$*@ DUDE I SPOKE TO SAID NO WE ONLY GOT THE RED 1S.......DAMN IT!!!!!
samething happened to me.

I just order these yellow hypermaxs at niketown LA i got 2 sizes they just were closing but he let me order them still he said they still have some sizes calltommorow when they open

^real small sizes or big sizes left i believe.
Vince,got the emails from NDC,my orders have been shipped! but both of those pairs already have homes.
pimp.gif

good to see people getting these.
freshair good info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#SHOUTOUT to tha person that sent me that text today, thank you very much! Definately was a reminder as to the way NT used to be...

Now i just need to find a home for this 9.5 that i have...

I saw them at UNDFTD Silverlake earlier this afternoon. They have the neons in small sizes 7.5-8.5, call them up if you are stilll looking

Back
Top Bottom