Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

laugh.gif
Ah yes, here we are. Just 7 months ago, at this same venue, wewitnessed possibly the worst beatdown in the history of the NBA finals, one team was crowned champions, while the other looked like a certain rape victim onone july night 2003 in Colorado. As now, with the Lakers most important player (possibly their best) sidelined with an injury, these look like the same pansiesfrom that game 6 massacre, and tonight i'll expect nothing has changed since then, the Celtics know this. I fully expect the Celts to come out motivatedfrom the start, to avenge that fluke christmas day loss that these frauds luckily gotten by nothing more than sheer luck. They wont be so lucky in the BostonGarden, as i expect to see three point barrages by Pierce, Allen and company, and pure domination of the paint by Kg, Perk and crew. This game will be in thebag in the first quarter, a few Celtics may even have career highs tonight. This is a game where many will say " why was this eventelevised"? Yes, it's gonna get that ugly. The Lakers will be in total meltdown mode after this slaughterfest. Lakers 75 Celtics 123. Pierceand Allen with 37 points a piece, Perkins with 10 blocks.

laugh.gif
+1 Lakers fan!

laugh.gif
@3pledouble. dude is funny.

So how do I become a TEAM LAKERS?

Do I have to go like this EVERYTIME?

LETZ

GO

LAY

KURZ? or something
laugh.gif

never get old

LMFAO first post n i already got wannabe zodogg all over my business. dont take long to find out who the annoyin ones are lol. damn straight i been bleedinpurple n gold since '95. now run along lil boi. youve officially been ignored
laugh.gif

LOL. I wasn't even talking to you.

come on 949 don't try to od.

but then i'll just ignore it since you look too serious in your pic. lmao

Ill be in class first part of the game BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!

LAKERS!!!!!!

oh and the haters can exit stage left....if you not a Lakers... or even a celtic (
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
) fan..... you should leave if you wanna troll today

PrettyPlaya = White chick from Colorado.
laugh.gif

Always a fun one when we get together. Look for Kobe on Rondo, Fish on Allen, and Ariza on PP.
pimp.gif

We can get this, but in no way will it be easy. The fans in Boston will be goin nuts I'm sure.

Hope it's a good game. Love to see it come down to the wire and take my chances from there.

we exposed the celtics on christmas day...and tonite wont b no different....they better pick kobe up at the entrance bcuz once he gets on the floor its A WRAP!lol he will get 40+ tonite....easy! he will prove a point on this roadtrip, especially since bynum went down....

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

no way in hell is kobe getting 50+ points on that celtics team
laugh.gif
Fine with me.

As long as they get that W. Kobe can score 0 points for all I care.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

no way in hell is kobe getting 50+ points on that celtics team
laugh.gif
Fine with me.

As long as they get that W. Kobe can score 0 points for all I care.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom