Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

lakers81.jpg

will win if the whole Lake show shows up today and plays d. and I have a feelling they will
smile.gif

ok, i can sense everyone getting wound up including myself.... bottom line is, it's just another game. what happens today is not really going to tellwhether either team will have success against the other should they meet in the final. it;s only February. we're not even at the ASG yet....... let;s justhave a good game and hope everyone stays healthy.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

So pumped for this game! Gotta get these fools back from Christmas..

If not, there's always this to look back on..

EpicFail_medium.jpg
Hey, if that's the case we can always look back on the past 20+ years of what the Celtics did prior to last season's Championship.
wink.gif
it's not about the past 20 years.... it;s about "What have you done for me lately?".... and in the case of the Lakers, the answer is NOTHING.....

be careful, don;t talk too much about the "past XXX years"... you'll start sounding like a Yankee fan......
I'll take 5 trips to the NBA Finals in the past 9 years and 3 NBA Championships any day.

ok, i can sense everyone getting wound up including myself.... bottom line is, it's just another game. what happens today is not really going to tell whether either team will have success against the other should they meet in the final. it;s only February. we're not even at the ASG yet....... let;s just have a good game and hope everyone stays healthy.
True that. But it's the Lakers vs. Celtics. I'm glad this rivalry is back. You know we have to get at each other.
laugh.gif

ok, i can sense everyone getting wound up including myself.... bottom line is, it's just another game. what happens today is not really going to tell whether either team will have success against the other should they meet in the final. it;s only February. we're not even at the ASG yet....... let;s just have a good game and hope everyone stays healthy.
pimp.gif

You have to let sports fans be excited about something, ITS EARLY FEBRUARY this is all we have till the all star game.
roll.gif

Regardless of who wins, I'm say that this thread goes 30+ pages and carries over to Sunday.
laugh.gif

Might as well make this the Official Laker vs Boston/Cleveland thread. 150+ pages
eek.gif

BTW as much as I want the Lakers to win, I can't see it happening
smh.gif

I'm heated that I'm gonna miss this AND the cavs game coz of work
smh.gif

Hopefully, our D plays tough. We always seem to do it against elite level competition somehow. I'm excited. Looking forward to see how this team holds upwithout Drew.

laugh.gif
they open it up with paul pierce being carried off like a baby, then coming back to the court.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom