Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

I'm hearing that some footactions are not releasing the Alt's until the 1st of march. Anyone know the truth on this? Some foot actions had midnight release I thought, someone help!

5:30 ATL?!?!? for NTSF u had to be there at 5:30 3 days before to get 3rd in line >D
grin.gif

From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
I'm a hustler homey, you's a customer crony

Footaction 34 St in NYC was ridiculous. They did a midnight release. I came home not too long ago with my pair.

I got there at around 6:20 PM and there were about 50 heads there. They received 400 pairs which ended up to be 360 with the employee's pairs.

There seemed to be over 400 people by 11 or so and it was just madness. They did virtually nothing to ensure order and they didn't give out bracelets or anything of the sort so there were people cutting left and right.

Very unorganized on FA's part. I was within the top 30 in line along with my boys so we got our pairs with no problem. What made things worse was that FA told everyone there was a 3 pair limit so many people assumed they can buy for there friends. But that turned out not to be the case. I knew that was coming since it was just plain stupid for them to do that on such a "limited" release.

So many hoodlums and little kids there it was just chaos. And I saw tons of people wearing fakes which was also sickening.

The state of collecting has become utter nonsense. But on a good note, we headed out to White Castle right after we bounced from FA. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'd say that was the best part of the night, other than securing my size 9 Altitudes. Good luck to the rest of you camping at NTNY. It's snowing tomorrow.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon

any of u startin 2 think theres likea billion of these around??? i mean with that dudes fa gettin 400 pairs and all....and every place in sac gettin at least 60+....i feel like theres as many of these as there were wheates
i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

sz11 CALIS up for trade...need a pair in sz 9/9.5...hit me up on aim-MR ISURRI or MIKEYSNIKES21

My company asked me if I wanted to do security at NTNY for the altitude release,I was like hell no :lol:
laugh.gif

THEGLV HAS BEEN FREED
Free SAIDA ... Or Get YOKED Up!

how can FA get 400 and Niketowns only get 60?

shouldn't it be the other way around??
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

should have told your company to throw in a free pair of the 13 alts to you on top of the cash you would have made! But hey, you probably made the right choice! suicide is the definition for that job 4 real.

Trust me, our Footaction definitely received 400 pairs. It was probably due to the fact that this FA was the flagship store of NYC. That's why they got so many I assume.

Niketown is definitely getting more than 60 pairs. That is just ridiculous for them not to. And the funny thing is was when I was in line, there were people who already started camping at Niketown NY when they release the next morning.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: [email protected]
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon

^ actually, i called NTNY today, and they said they have 180 as opposed to the 130 they were originally gonna get! i guess thats good news for Niketowners.

Anyone with the info on FA releasing on Mar. 1 and not today? All FA's I called said mar. 1 but I see otherwise on this post. Thanks to all yall with any info.

Quote:
Anyone with the info on FA releasing on Mar. 1 and not today? All FA's I called said mar. 1 but I see otherwise on this post. Thanks to all yall with any info.

def. the 26th. you better jump to whatever FA you know has them early. the one by me only got 47 pair. i think FANY got the most anywhere. damn employees copped 40 pair themselves!!! >:
mad.gif

just rolled by a few places and just wanted to help you guys out and give you a heads up on what the line situations are. i already picked up mine off ebay to avoid these crazy lines so im all in the clear.

1) niketown - as you know sold out already
2) shoe palace white road - about 6 people outside in line already. they claimed they have 12 pairs to sell
3) shoe palace oakridge - about 3 people outside of the mall waiting. they claim to have 1 per size but employees got some
4) shoe palace bascom - unknown
5) sheikh valley fair - theres already 15 people waiting outside in line there. they told me earlier they got about 18 pairs...so id skip out on this place.
6) shoe palace stevens creek - about 3 people in line. they claim to have about 12 pairs to sell.
7) footaction eastridge - i only saw about 3 people waiting outside. they claim to have about 20 pairs so this place might be your best bet.

good luck everyone

im in hawaii. dont think we are gonna get a chance at these. any1 sellen for less than rape prices? >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

...i put these gators up your ***, and show your inside some style. - charlie murphy

thanx venom376, FA corporate office should fire the whole dang bunch for cppin' 40 outa 47 pairs yo, thats discusting and if that happens at my FA then I aint gonna buy as much as a pair of .99 cent socks on clearance from them for the rest of my life and stand outside the store and encourage others to do the same.

nah, i meant the 40 pair came out of the 400 stock they had at FANY. 47 is what is at my local FA which i'm about to go to soon.

I actually decided to go to the movies on 42nd tonight ( I saw Hitch, it was pretty good, I saw myself in it during the MSG scene) but anyway the movie let out at 1am so my friend and I decided to walk down to FA 34th to see what was going on.

It looked like a disaster scene, it was 1 cop patroling the area, a few heads still in side and mad McD's bags outside of finishline. The guy at the door said he only had sz. 12 left, so cat jumped on that, but since I needed a 9.5, I did not care.

Of course my friend was mad a me when I got back to New Roc. b/c 12 is his size.

Oh well, I still plan on asking Derek Jeter, or Sheffield when I go down to Spring Training next month
-JiggaTown

Well, that's not as bad but it still sucks, good luck bro hope you get yours, you gonna get 2 pair if they let you? I will try and get 2 pair myself size 9, good luck to me too, looks like I'll need it. I'm gonna hit the front door at 5:30 or 6 and see what happens, I don't think lots of folks are gonna hit this one up real bad like talkin bout so I should be alright.

^ i can try to do that. i dont remember what time they said they open today. hopefully i get there on early enough!

>:
mad.gif

My Credit Card got denied at the last moment. I spent nearly 1 day camping for these shoes and I end up not getting them. I was pissed at first, then I realized that I should have been better prepared. I was kind of rushed into this situation, and I had a pretty good idea of what my fund amount would be. I was heated though, I smashed out the door of NT and tried getting to transfer money into my debit card, but the bank of america system was down. Too bad for me, Lesson learned.

"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Back
Top Bottom