Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

wutwut theres only like 3 people that want them. check your pms at least. aint nobody gonna flood the store with calls. just help us out.

Quote:
it's 11:30 pst. i called shiekh carlsbad san diego. they just sold out 30 mins ago. I should of went there instead of fashion what a big mistake.

Here's my San Diego "Altitudes" story...I'll try to make it brief.

Prologue: I went last year to Sheikh's at Horton for the Melo IIs. Not more than 10 dudes showed up for the kicks, and I got mine. So I figure I can get there at 8am and still get my pair, no problem. I was wrong.

Before I park at Horton, I drive by Chinamans (aka San Diego Sports Shoes) and see like 8 guys outside. I keep on going and get to Sheikh's at Horton: 17 people in line, including chicks (girls?!?!?). Total of 30 by the time Sheikh's opened. Now I'm not so sure I'll get my pair.
(I was surprised by the lack of heat out there...all I saw that I was impressed with was #10 in line with OG XIII wht/red and a girl in front of me with blk/red XIVs...I had on wht/red VIIIs)

Long story short, manager says there's 7 pairs. They're down to the last pair and there's two girls in front of me. The last pair is a size 8, my size. The two girls pass on the 8. I get my size. I copped the last pair at Sheikh's Horton Plaza. Was so excited I accidentally bent the retro-card (thank you both for passing on my shoes).

I run down to Chinamans to see if I can score a 2nd pair. About 30 dudes in line for 30 pairs or something. Last pair again was a size 8. A dude 5 guys in front of me cops the last pair.

Another thing: while at Horton guy behind me (needed a size 8.5, sorry bro) told me Sheikh's Mission Valley got the Air Force 180s (Barkleys). Well, damn...I want them more than the Altitudes. I go to Mission to score those, too. :b
tongue.gif

On a final note, Altitudes have REALLY grown on me. This is a shoe I'm definitely going to rock with pride. To everyone sayin they're the ugliest XIII, I say I've got enough black/red jordans and this colorway is better than the Gingers and Grey Toes, and the Flints look "a little" girly.

yeah man that whole cerritos fiasco was BS that lady security guard is an idot. and a complaint will be filed and hopefully she gets the boot, everybody running to a second line was just her being a Power Hungry Loser thats only thing in life is getting to think shes bossing people around, and people could have gotten seriously hurt. not to mention the real smart guys that work at footaction and probably 90% of the foot actions didnt even tell the mall or security guards hey were releasing a shoe that hundreds of people have been calling for the LAST MONTH??!! cmon, put together a plan let security know what the line up procedure is. but the funny thing is Ive lined up there before and there is usually not a problem, but its for finishline cause they open @ 6 on release dates, and on that note, why didnt Finishline get them? foot action is whack!

Quote:
anybody in the bay kno any spots that are gonna have em on march 1st
My man told me yesterday that Hazard in Burlingame is getting a few of these sometime within a week after the 26th. I'm not sure about a March 1st release but that's what I was told.

Yo let me tell ya'll about the Bull*** Ubiq in philly pulled for the Alt's.....me and my girl got up and went to the store a half an hour before it opened up it was a few other guys out there waiting. one of the guys turned around and said that all of ubiqs employees bought up the Alts yesterday and they only had 2 pairs left and they was a size 10. so i just looked at him like yeah whatever...now mind u it was like 4 people that worked in the store just sitting in there walking around doing nothing. it was cold as hell outside and they saw all these people outside then they finally opened the door at 9:55 just to say what the other guy had just told me so all of us outside where pissed so me and my girl ran over to the gallery to try and get them i called the ubiqs in the gallery i asked this girl if they had them she says yeah we have them i said do ya'll have them in and 11 she said no we sold out of them...so i started cursing her out on the phone for getting my hopes up..lol....so i just said F it and went to sneaker villa the line was crazy but i got the size i needed and i was happy until they said we had to buy a shirt to get them. they straight Raped us on that the shirts were nothing more then your average $5 t shirt that u buy at stores in the hood and they had a few different designs on them of Mj and they weren't that hot and they had to nerve to sell them cheap looking shirts for $40 i was glad i had a lot of money on me cause they weren't gonna sell me the J's with out the shirt thats how they did everybody that got them..i mean i could have made a better shirt myself...bottom line is sometimes it's 2 much of a hassle just to buy some J's but when i brought them home and took them out of the box and looked at them knowing that i'm gonna be the only one in my hood wit them makes it all worth it

Soooo for the 1000th time, does anyone know how many pairs were produced?
This weeks classic Family Guy quote:

Cleveland: Oh Peter, you tickle me in a way that if Lorretta tickeled me that way, I'd say "oh yeah. that's nice. that's the spot."​

Can SOMEONE please let me know where they will be releasing on march1st. im in la, and i slept hard.. literally, got pitch drunk on friday night, and couldnt wake up on sat. ahha. damn... please help me out.
I REALLY NEED MITA AF1s in sz10.5 if u got em, please get at me!!!

Quote:
wutwut theres only like 3 people that want them. check your pms at least. aint nobody gonna flood the store with calls. just help us out.
Thats why I have 27 messages in my inbox. I'm not going to answer each of you back individually. Like I said before, eveyone will know what store is getting them before they are released.

i went to Shieks at main place in santa ana @ 10:00 am & got a size 12. i also have a size 11.5 i will sell one pair for 200.00 get @ me if anyone is interested.

Quote:
Thats why I have 27 messages in my inbox. I'm not going to answer each of you back individually. Like I said before, eveyone will know what store is getting them before they are released.

nobody is a sidekick reader. there could be 300+ shoe stores in the Greater Los Angeles Area and you want us to guess which one? come on man.

[email protected]

Dude is a moron. Why come on NT and say there is a store that is getting them and have all of us guess. You said you werent going to get any so why not answer the inboxs individually. Its the least you can do for all the rukus you have caused.

Quote:
yeah man that whole cerritos fiasco was BS that lady security guard is an idot. and a complaint will be filed and hopefully she gets the boot, everybody running to a second line was just her being a Power Hungry Loser thats only thing in life is getting to think shes bossing people around, and people could have gotten seriously hurt. not to mention the real smart guys that work at footaction and probably 90% of the foot actions didnt even tell the mall or security guards hey were releasing a shoe that hundreds of people have been calling for the LAST MONTH??!! cmon, put together a plan let security know what the line up procedure is. but the funny thing is Ive lined up there before and there is usually not a problem, but its for finishline cause they open @ 6 on release dates, and on that note, why didnt Finishline get them? foot action is whack!

Another moron. They were doing you a favor and coming in early to help keep order for a bunch of kids trying to get shoes. Not everyone is a shoe head and she could care less if you got a pair or not. You are messing with peoples lives when and if you decide to file a complaint. Malls normally dont deal with lines the magnitude of the Altitudes. Get a grip on life. Shoes arent everything.

You get no respect for your thought process.

Quote:

you must didnt get your kicks, and once again you get no respect for your thought process.

If anyone in the Metro Area, knows of a spot still releasing tomorrow..

Holla at me....

Wussup yall. I copped mine at in la at the foxhills mall footaction. When they opened at 6, I'd say there were about 20 of us waiting. They had 106 pairs at that footaction alone, so they let ppl cop 3 pairs max. Now thas a grip of pairs for just one footaction to have, but I think someone said they bought pairs from other footactions? Iono.. take from it what you will.

^^^ i was at the FA in fox hills as well i might have seen u i was rocking some air derrtys and yea they had alot of pairs i got 3 pair 2 were for my friends though
YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

I have a sz 11 for trade. i am looking for a sz 15 but will trade up for a bigger sz ONLY. i will also buy a sz 15. hit me up at [email protected]. i also need to know if these came out anywhere in nj in any store. let me know thanks asap.

Back
Top Bottom