Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by sinser13

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter
Adam_Schefter Filed to ESPN: Texans Rookie of the Year LB Brian Cushing is being suspended four games for violating NFL's steroids policy. More @ espn.com

eek.gif
NO WAY!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I KNEW IT!

cstrh23e8ggb.jpg

laugh.gif

In all seriousness. If you can't cut it off of legal supplements and or NATURAL ability, too bad. I'd feel like a fraud if I resorted to this.

Whats the time frame of each picture?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

brian orakpo = real droy.

I hope they take the DROY away and give it to Orakpo (which I said would be DROY after last years draft) or Byrd

[h1]Whitner thinks the league should take away Cushing's award[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 7, 2010 7:34 PM ET

One of the best (and some would say worst) parts about Twitter is immediacy.

The moment Brian Cushing's suspension was announced, writers, fans, teammates, and other players around the league had their say.

More than one media member said they've heard rumors about Cushing's use before. 

Texans safety Dominique Barber summed up the reaction from Houston: "F*****kkkkkk"

The most interesting comment came from Bills safety Donte Whitner, who reacted angrily. "B. Kushing suspended for sterods! I don't respect guys that CHEAT! . . . They should take his Defensive rookie of the year away!"

It's not a crazy notion.  MDS mentioned the "Shawne Merriman rule," which means that Cushing won't be allowed to win any awards or go to the Pro Bowl this year. 

But it's fair to deduce based on the timeline of Cushing's failed appeal that performance enhancing drugs helped him in 2009. 

In the Olympics, they take away your medal for a failed test. The NFL should do the same.  Jairus Byrd: come collect your gold.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

In all seriousness. If you can't cut it off of legal supplements and or NATURAL ability, too bad. I'd feel like a fraud if I resorted to this.
until you think about all the mils he will make cuz of it
laugh.gif

markschlereth

Talked to Cushing at Super Bowl in Feb and he was 270lbs! Huge! Remember he plays Lb!

laugh.gif
He was just beggin for a Piss test. how u show up to NFL event Juiced up ... Commish prolly gave the Bruh man head nod to the League drug testing supervisor... Like "get this muh %*#% a rite here"

[h1]Texans release statement on Cushing[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 7, 2010 9:22 PM ET

Texans G.M. Rick Smith released a statement on Friday night regarding the four game suspension of linebacker Brian Cushing for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances.

"We were disappointed to learn that Brian has been suspended for the first four games of the 2010 season.  Brian is a productive member of our team and this is a significant loss, but we have to be prepared to win without him," Smith said.

Cushing and his attorney have remained silent thus far following the suspension. The Defensive rookie of the year appealed the suspension at a hearing in February, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.  Cushing was informed Friday the appeal failed.

Cushing promoted a scheduled Friday interview on NFL Network's Total Access show, but the appearance was canceled.

It's unclear when Cushing failed a test and what substance he tested positive for.

Texans are not disappointed that he took steroids, only that Cushing was suspended.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

NT has been saying this *$*! about Cushing for the past 2-3 years...however, we've all been labeled as "haters" by many of the USC contingent here on the board...

You gotta be a blind homer to not see that Cushing was taking something over the past couple of years.

eek.gif
&
laugh.gif
@ the fact that he was weighing 270....son was on that David Boston workout plan...only 270 LB that I've seen was Levon Kirkland...and he was fat. Cushing = fraud.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

until you think about all the mils he will make cuz of it
laugh.gif
Na that's like beating you in Madden with no mic.

markschlereth

Talked to Cushing at Super Bowl in Feb and he was 270lbs! Huge! Remember he plays Lb!

laugh.gif
He was just beggin for a Piss test. how u show up to NFL event Juiced up ... Commish prolly gave the Bruh man head nod to the League drug testing supervisor... Like "get this muh %*#% a rite here"

roger_goodell.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Taylor is next
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be shocked at all...

I dunno how true it is, but I read that Clay Matthews came to USC weighing 165....

For what its worth...

"(When you went to SC, were you 161 pounds?)
Matthews: No, that weight has been exaggerated tremendously. I want to set the record straight and say I was 228 coming into SC. After camp, around 220. I just worked hard. I'd love for the writer of that article to come see how I train and live a day in my shoes, and he can see how I put on this weight and what not. It was funny, I just heard the other day Aaron Curry was 195 at Wake Forest when he first checked in. People can put on weight. They work hard. It's not that hard provided you have a workman's mentality. "
Clay%20Matthews%20bulk.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Report: Albert Haynesworth interested in joining the Vikings[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on May 8, 2010 6:54 PM ET
During the draft, a strong rumor emerged that the Minnesota Vikingswere in hot pursuit of ******** defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth.  Ultimately, no deal was struck, either with the Vikings or any other team.

Butthe matter is hardly dead.  Haynesworth continues to boycott offseasonworkouts in D.C., and the Vikings may be down two starting defensivetackles for four games -- or one for eight.

Tom Pelissero of 1500ESPN.com reports, citing unnamed NFL sources, that Haynesworth is interested in joining the Vikings.

Thequestion becomes whether the Vikings are still interested, whether theRedskins are willing to move him, and whether the two sides can strikea mutually acceptable deal.
Link

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Taylor is next
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be shocked at all...

I dunno how true it is, but I read that Clay Matthews came to USC weighing 165....

For what its worth...

"(When you went to SC, were you 161 pounds?)
Matthews: No, that weight has been exaggerated tremendously. I want to set the record straight and say I was 228 coming into SC. After camp, around 220. I just worked hard. I'd love for the writer of that article to come see how I train and live a day in my shoes, and he can see how I put on this weight and what not. It was funny, I just heard the other day Aaron Curry was 195 at Wake Forest when he first checked in. People can put on weight. They work hard. It's not that hard provided you have a workman's mentality. "
Clay%20Matthews%20bulk.jpg

laugh.gif

Clay is the goods though
pimp.gif

At USC's linebackers the last few years Keith Rivers, Brian Cushing, Clay Mathews, Rey Maualuga, Taylor Mays 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

cowboys said to not only be close to barron but atogwe as well ... atogwe holding up deal ...

Where you hear that at? I dont see it anywhere. I hope it's not true either way

[h1]WR Boldin catches on quickly in Ravens’ offense[/h1]
By DAVID GINSBURG, AP Sports Writer May 7, 4:25 pm EDT

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)—In his first practice with the Baltimore Ravens, AnquanBoldin(notes) performed very much as he did during his first seven years in the NFL.

The talented wide receiver repeatedly sliced through the middle of thedefense, worked his way open and latched onto a pass before turning downfield.

It’s nothing Boldin hadn’t done before with the Arizona Cardinals. Thistime, though, the No. 81 on his chest and back was surrounded by a rich shade ofpurple.

[table][tr][td][size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]
b

“I look good in it,

real happy for 'Quan, been a fan since he as at FSU. wish the best for him in Bmore.

Back
Top Bottom