Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

fugg the cardinals but these are dope..

x2_129baaa

Those new Cardinals jerseys are nice.
pimp.gif

They should've had black helmet/pants to go with the ensemble.

I wonder what other teams are getting new jerseys?

I know the Bears and Packers are getting new alternates.

^ I've always thought dark jerseys go better with white pants...but nonetheless, great alternates there by Zona.

[h3]Report: Jets to cut Pro Bowler Faneca[/h3]
April, 24, 2010
Apr 24

1:30

AM ET

By Tim Graham

The http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nyjNew York Jets will release nine-time Pro Bowl left guard Alan Faneca, a source tells ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini.

1459.jpg

Faneca
Cimini previously reported the Jets had been trying to trade Faneca in an attempt to unload his contract, which will pay him a base salary of $7.5 million this year.

Faneca couldn't have liked what he learned Friday night, when the Jets selected UMass guard Vladimir Ducasse in the second round of the draft, one of the highest-rated run-blocking guards in this year's class. Ducasse becomes the favorite to start in Faneca's old spot on opening night.

That the Jets would tinker with their elite offensive line is significant, when they're gearing up for a run at the Super Bowl.

Faneca, 33, was selected for the Pro Bowl both seasons he played for the Jets. He went eight straight times as a Pittsburgh Steeler. He was voted All-Pro six times.

But Faneca is starting to show his age. Football Outsiders managing editor Bill Barnwell recently produced a study on missed pass-blocking assignments. Faneca was the league's most frequently beaten left guard. He gave up seven sacks and three quarterback hurries.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Cards' new jerseys look JUST LIKE the damn Falcons' jerseys...don't see what the fuss is about. *shrugs*
maybe that's why i like  lol
laugh.gif
they r on point tho

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Cards' new jerseys look JUST LIKE the damn Falcons' jerseys...don't see what the fuss is about. *shrugs*
x2_129baaa
2ntvfcy.jpg

Now that you mention it, yeah you're right. Eh, takes away some of the novelty for me but I still like them.

Oakland Raiders ready to cut Russell

jamarcus-russell.jpg

NEW YORK – JaMarcus Russell may be finally on the way out. Sources close to SBReport.net have indicated that the former number one overall choice in the 2007 draft will be cut.

After lackluster efforts every season since he’s been drafted, a poor work ethic and an uninspiring disposition, the Raiders are realizing that the time is now to cut ties with the dormant passer. The acquisition of Jason Campbell and fiery play of Bruce Gradkowski have convinced the Raiders to let those two signal callers go at it for the starting spot in 2010.

Russell, who signed a six-year contract out of college, worth up to $68 million with $31.5 million in guarantees, held out before landing the mega-deal and has been the ire of Oakland’s fan-base.

Prior to being drafted, Russell had already hinted at his intentions in landing a big deal and milking the most out of his status stating, “As far as the swoosh, I was thinking it can be a little eye catcher to Nike,

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

So the jerseys can look like the Atlanta Falcons jerseys?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

So the jerseys can look like the Atlanta Falcons jerseys?
all i know is the packers have a new throwback. I dont think they would add a alternate. People would respond well to it

Originally Posted by AG 47

jamarcus-russell.jpg

NEW YORK – JaMarcus Russell may be finally on the way out. Sources close to SBReport.net have indicated that the former number one overall choice in the 2007 draft will be cut.

After lackluster efforts every season since he’s been drafted, a poor work ethic and an uninspiring disposition, the Raiders are realizing that the time is now to cut ties with the dormant passer. The acquisition of Jason Campbell and fiery play of Bruce Gradkowski have convinced the Raiders to let those two signal callers go at it for the starting spot in 2010.

Russell, who signed a six-year contract out of college, worth up to $68 million with $31.5 million in guarantees, held out before landing the mega-deal and has been the ire of Oakland’s fan-base.

Prior to being drafted, Russell had already hinted at his intentions in landing a big deal and milking the most out of his status stating, “As far as the swoosh, I was thinking it can be a little eye catcher to Nike,

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by AG 47

jamarcus-russell.jpg

Video of the apology, this guy is a clown lol :

For some reason, the two got into a conversation about fried bologna sandwiches, at which point Millen said, "Ask any Polack from Buffalo how they like them, right Jaws." Jaworski, known during his playing days with the Philadelphia Eagles as "The Polish Rifle," joked back about trying them with fried onions.

�

Back
Top Bottom