**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

wouldnt chandler play the 2 if he returned? wasnt he at one point playing SG?
Yeah he played SG. It was a strange lineup I guess since it consisted of Amar'e, Gallo & Chandler. But a lot of the time you could argue Amar'e played the 5, Gallo 4 & Chandler 3 with Douglas & Felton in the back court.

D'Antoni's style of offense doesn't really have a set position for these guys.

Also I think WE HAVE to sign Jeff Foster. He would be the perfect player to play alongside Amare as a 5 off the bench

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

haha oh no resurrection of the trade machine!
B R B
roll.gif

how about this
2d415b77e557c1363d2dc46d093e9bb8ad2e58d.jpg

and note to the trolls, calm down...it's not serious
laugh.gif
grin.gif

That $14 million expiring contract will be an ASSET at the deadline.

Don't know if it'll be CP3, but we can turn that into something nice.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

That $14 million expiring contract will be an ASSET at the deadline.

Don't know if it'll be CP3, but we can turn that into something nice.
Deron Williams
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The thread title says walsh is coming back but I can't find any reports that confirms that. Link?

At first I was against pickin up Billups $14M but.. that's a smart move

We wouldn't have much cap space anyway, so why not use $14M as an assest ? Walsh is a godfather

Maybe we could get a lucky trade.. that $14M can become CP3.

I wish we could do 3 of the 4 this offseason

- Sign Chandler (Assuming MLE is available )
- Package Turiaf , Walker, for a backup PF.
- Convince Pryzbilla to not retire (VET MIN)
- Dalembert to as much $ as we have left lol

Foster would be a perfect fit. Wish he was a true 7 footer *pause* but IMO he does all the little things including goonery that we need. We need 2-3 crazy guys for next year. I think Shawne with the right team mentality can turn into a goon as well, I mean, he's one in real life, ask the Lakers & Marvin but I'm talkin' being 'bout dat life on the floor, all the time.

god i hate when i type long *## paragraphs and yuku's glitchy +**%%%@ system just sucks it all into a black hole to never be seen again

damnit

anyway, where's bangdak been? we need him to make some ill suited trades

Let's not start with the trade machine. Yall dont want it
laugh.gif

Who could have been a better option at the 1? the only thing against billups is his age.

Billups/Douglas
Will/Walker/Rautins
Melo/Shawne
Amare/Jefferies
Foster/Turiaf

That's a decent team, but it doesn't improve us that more much except mentally.

Is Foster even an expiring? I want tough defensive guys like Barnes, Battier etc. in our rotation as well. I honestly see too many holes in this team for us to compete.

I hope we can trade turiaf also, don't like his contract. I hope we only bring back purp, carter, and maybe jeffries. Sign Foster , JR Smith or will, draft a nice defensive big who can also rebound then we could sniff 50 games. Who knows what will happen at the deadline also.

Jeff Foster isn't leaving Indiana. He and the Pacers take great pride in being together for the past 11 seasons. He'll probably re-sign with them or retire/go work in the front office.

Back
Top Bottom