**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

For argument sake I can see CP3 playing out that contract. He's openly said he's excited about continuing to play under Monty. He also has no $ to chase by forcing his way out also he's gonna get paid regardless.

Who the hell knows but I do know I'm not ready for CP3-drama quite yet
laugh.gif

Dalembert is a big man in the NBA, there is NO chance he signs a 1 yr deal. If the CBA is anything close to what it is now, knowing owners, Dalembert can get a pretty good deal. Haywood got 5 yr/55 mil last summer for doing nothing with Dallas. Someone'll overpay him, he's not accepting the minimum - he's at the least a full MLE player most likely.

im all for signing dalembert only for 1 year just to have flexibility for 2012....hes the big man we need to play defense and rebound...besides that im not really impressed with his game... id hold out for 2012 summer... the only way id give that plan up is by getting a true legit center which are already taken like chandler, jordan and gasol... but look out for nene... if he opts out this summer id risk flexibility for 2012 and sign him to a long term mid level contract

Aaron Gray (is that his name?) & CP3 would be nice, but we literally have nothing to offer them.

The only other centers I can think of are international prospects. Lucas Noguiera is someone I've been reading up on the past two months but with him being so raw and frail (6'11, 225), plus the fact this team is looking to make a push towards the upper echeleon right away, there probably wouldn't be any patience within the organization to develop him.

There's been a few articles on Nene terminating the final year of his contract. Not sure how that would work for the 2012 plan, but it wouldn't hurt to take a look at him.

^^Been reading about him too. You read up on Bismack Biyombo?

NBAdraft.net got this dude slipping down to #22, if he's on the board there's no way in hell we should let this dude pass. IDC ppl say dude might be older, his agent said he's got medical tests that prove his age. Dude is
eek.gif

^Yeah I've read about Bismack. I figured he would be a lottery pick still at this point. Him slipping down to us would be great...

i honestly feel that walsh is high on that jerome jordan dude we have overseas, thats why we wont go after any a Dalembert of Deandre. Whats Pachulia's contract looking like?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Damn why y'all hate Dalembert that much? For one year he's 50504835t46t3534fsd345 times better than the crap we've got.
can't argue with science.

There isn't a chance in hell that Bismack drops to the Knicks.

Unless he ends up being 27 I'm shocked if he drops out of the lottery

Back
Top Bottom