**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Terrible loss, could not stop Holliday and Williams.

Not to mention we couldn't BUY a 3 if we wanted to. Just bad all around.

God damnit.
indifferent.gif

Fields actually deserved more time today.

If we don't go on that fouling frenzy in the 3rd, we probably pull away. But, Philly locked us up when they needed to..was not expecting that.

Can't drop games like these at home if you want to turn the corner.

This is a bad loss, but our immediate schedule isn't tough. We should be able to bounce back soon enough.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If we don't go on that fouling frenzy in the 3rd, we probably pull away. But, Philly locked us up when they needed to..was not expecting that.

Can't drop games like these at home if you want to turn the corner.
Totally agreed with you about Fields. Mozgov too. I can't believe I am gonna say this. Anthony Randolph deserved more time either. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Live by the 3, Die by the 3.....
there are times when this is true with this 'system'...but today is not one of them. only took 15 before the final minute.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

THIS. Chandler is NOT a 2-guard. He can't create for others, he can't drive and kick, he can't pick and roll. TD's 5th foul in the 3rd killed us. 
mad.gif

We played maybe a quarter and a half of new Knicks ball. 

*SIGH* Disappointing.

3s weren't falling, bigs couldn't do anything in the paint, and none of other guys could penetrate. We really do need a player that can create his own shot and can distribute off of that. We're not commanding double teams to create open shots.

This was a very disappointing loss but it's too early in the season to hang our heads or refer to the this team as the "same ol' Knicks"...Before this loss we lost to the Celtics and the Blazers and only by a few points..Their combined record is 10-3 so they're obviously not crappy teams...This team is still searching for it's identity and once the chemistry is where it needs to be, we'll be ok..Even the Celtics lost to the Cavaliers so anything is possible in the NBA

I'm still confident in this squad..Nobody expected this team to get 50 wins this season so 3-3 is nothing to be mad at..Could be much worse

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

*Still waiting for a dominating 25+ point 10+ rebound game from Stoudemire*

grin.gif

Man relax, got damn. He actually had 21 & 15.

I will say that those were crucial FT's he missed at the end there, prob could've made a difference.

Our guards got outplayed, and Sixers punched the Knicks in the mouth all game long.

You don't lose to a 1-4 team at home though, this Knicks team isn't there yet.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

KNICKS GOT OUTCOACHED BY DOUG COLLINS
Doug Collins is not gonna outcoach anyone. Do not give the credit to Doug Collins. He has done a poor job this year. All credit should be given to the guard play of the Sixers. Jrue Holiday played really well today. Other than a late game turnover, I have nothing to complain about. He killed it from the 3 point line. Lou Williams helped us from the free throw line.

Good game until mid fourth and knicks couldn't hit a three to save their lives. Disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom