**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Would it be safe to say that the NBA hates the Knicks? I mean, it's not like we did anything to deserve such cruelty...
Spoiler [+]
pg2_a_dolan_195.jpg

shuges is one hundred percent right to the point i ain't even mad. you gotta remember the same person rigged a draft for us. and pushed that incompetent boob to hire donnie walsh. stern don't hate us. he hates the prick

it's mutually beneficial that the knicks do well

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

mane that rose ##%% was rigged too lmao

Them dudes missed the playoffs by a few games and got the #1.
30t6p3b.gif

Imma just blame Eddy and Isiah, like everything else. 
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

back to back games are terrible because it puts a strain on players. you get sore the next day. but considering we have the like seventh youngest team in the NBA it shouldn't matter. but im pretty sure the bulls have the most back to backs in the nba. for all you know the league thought he who shall not be named was gonna be on the bulls or knicks.

so i was in an interview today and we were talking about loyalty. i swear i used the knicks as an example of loyal to a fault and got laughs twice. hahahah
i would laugh at you too for mentioning the knicks
laugh.gif

i was there for 2 hours. they asked me what i do outside of the office. i said movies, books, and the knicks.

Owner James Dolan is reportedly livid after learning of the alleged pre-draft violations by the Knicks during the Isiah Thomas regime.

The result is that Dolan may have lost trust in Thomas, who is openly lobbying to return to a position in the Knicks' front office. Thomas had previously enjoyed a close relationship with Dolan.

The NBA has initiated an investigation after Yahoo! Sports broke a story claiming the Knicks had violated league rules by holding improper workouts with draft prospects. The league's penalties could include a suspension of Thomas that would attach to any NBA position for which he is hired in the future.

Teams are reportedly leaning on the league to issue harsh sanctions against the Knicks if the NBA does in fact find that the team violated pre-draft rules.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...tions_may_have_soured_on_isiah/#ixzz14kQOGrq8

smh@ that last line

The weekend provided a telling illustration of life around the Knicks:Way too much was made of the big W in Chicago, and too much panic isbubbling anew after Sunday's home L to Philly halted a two-game winstreak.
Sounds about right.

If this team isn't improved in 5 years, I'm done with them real talk. I thought we were past this type of $*%%. Straight #*+!#%# Embarrassing.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If this team isn't improved in 5 years, I'm done with them real talk. I thought we were past this type of $*%%. Straight #*+!#%# Embarrassing.

Relax bro. We're 6 games in and we're 3-3. If you wanna be technical, that's probably an improvement in it self over the past few years.

Give them some time to gel. They showed how good they could be against the Bulls.

Whats up fellow Team Knicks members!

I recently started a channel on YouTube called "BackPack Broadcasting" that is soon to become a website. I am currently doing "one-man-band" ( I do the shooting, editing and reporting) video reports on NY sports teams. Last week I did some reports on the Jets and Giants and today I was at the Knicks training facility for practice. I encourage all my fellow Knicks fans to check out the video on the channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...roadcasting?feature=mhum

I am not sure how to embedd but if anyone does could you please embedd the video. Here is the direct link:

Any feedback/questions/subscribers to the channel would be appreciated from my fellow Team Knicks members!

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Told yall they were coming for our pick.
30t6p3b.gif

All cuz Dolan tried to smuggle Isiah back.
30t6p3b.gif
if this is true. Dolan just can't get his hands off the Knicks. I know he's the owner and all, but sometimes an owner needs to know when and when not to get too involved. II have feeling that he's trying too hard to be like Steinbrenner. You just can't intervene so much and buy players.

Although, things would've been much better for us if Dolan knew anything about basketball.

Honestly, we can't even judge this team until the halfway point. Because Denver might try and make a move before it's too late. So we honestly shouldn't even have any expectations at this point. We got dudes on 5 year contracts for a reason. Let things play out..

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Honestly, we can't even judge this team until the halfway point. Because Denver might try and make a move before it's too late. So we honestly shouldn't even have any expectations at this point. We got dudes on 5 year contracts for a reason. Let things play out..

Qft

AND............

I don't know what ya'll were expecting, but I was expecting a .500 squad with this roster, in their 1st year playing together. We are not a menagerie of veterans coming together who have already been through the motions. Guess what? 6 games in and I'm right on the money
laugh.gif
. Please, don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.

hbd to proshares

can't believe dude celebrated his birthday by going to the mall at midnight to buy COD: Black Ops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

mane that rose ##%% was rigged too lmao

Stern accidentally wandered down to the Southside and it was a wrap from there. Form your own conclusions. 
happy.gif
 "All Things Go"

League closing doors on Thomas’ iffy return

NEW YORK – As the clock ticked down in the New York Knicks’ draft room in late June 2005, Isiah Thomas wanted to choose Pittsburgh’s Chris Taft over Florida’s David Lee. Sources say that all around Thomas front-office elders and scouts begged him to change his mind. No one believed Lee would become an All-Star, an $80 million man, but they knew this: Taft was terrible.

Only one of Thomas’ oldest confidants, Brendan Suhr, had a voice strong enough to sway him. Before the Knicks president finally backed down and submitted Lee’s name to be picked with the 30th selection, Thomas snapped, “You’d better be [bleeping] right.

teams want severe sanctions for the Knicks, because these charges dig to the heart of competitive balance and fairness.

cry me a river

hey pro, u still haven't posted the pic of the line

I wanna see what you had to deal with
laugh.gif

hey btw, my birthday is coming up next Wednesday...so you know...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom