**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

ima leave this right here
j14pqp.jpg

welcome back brother

you ain't missed anything. $%@%#@% lock out. i guess i can understand why melo wanted to get the contract over with. But even with the lock out i know players of his caliber won't lose much if anything

I have no problem with players going overseas to play during the lockout, but I want Stat Daddy resting as much as possible.

Amar'e Stoudemire: Europe teams are calling, I think I'm going 2 stay here in the states. My loyalty is with the State of New York an the NYK's. Who's with me? Twitter

Amar'e is saying too much. This has nothing to do with loyalty. Possibly not getting paid for a year is not being loyal to NY.

Aint no risk with his guaranteed contract. Just say my back hurts too much for me even to bother. Saying shh like that would just make Melo look bad if he decided to do so.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Amar'e is saying too much. This has nothing to do with loyalty. Possibly not getting paid for a year is not being loyal to NY.

Aint no risk with his guaranteed contract. Just say my back hurts too much for me even to bother. Saying shh like that would just make Melo look bad if he decided to do so.
Man you know Melo is too lazy to go overseas. Dude's probably gonna gain 20 lbs over this lockout.

^^^ My biggest fear, other than STAT's health.

Yo, realtalk, when y'all trying to say something is in STAT's possession isn't it weird as %$@$ to type Amar'e's? I mean, stupid question but that's the proper way to indicate something in his possession right? %%%@ looks mad weird with 2 apostrophes next to each other....

My stores near buy finally have Melo jerseys but are we changing jerseys next year(if there is one) or not? Anyone know?

Originally Posted by hustleordie

My stores near buy finally have Melo jerseys but are we changing jerseys next year(if there is one) or not? Anyone know?

well the store around me (fanzz) just raised all their swingmans $10 more, to $90 now
eyes.gif

i mean, i would think if theyre changing jerseys they would actually have them on sale/lower prices

I don't see Melo gaining weight because of the lockout. If the NBA season misses games or even an entire season, Carmelo will stay fit just due to the fact he seems to have been caught into the glamorous New York lifestyle. He goes to all these galas and shows, no way dude wants to show up looking sloppy. And I'm not worried about STAT's health because the guy loves to work out and train.

Man getting my name up in a Knicks season thread title would be a dream come true...
30t6p3b.gif
will never happen for me though.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man getting my name up in a Knicks season thread title would be a dream come true...
30t6p3b.gif
will never happen for me though.

assassinate dolan or isiah and ill campaign to permanently have ur name in it

Back
Top Bottom