**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

How I dealt with that 1998-1999 lockout...
nba_live_99_frontcover_large_pDut3FmkclAFIIp.jpg

...yeah I remember them XIV's with the crazy green colorways. All the cool kids had them, but we were broke at the time so my moms copped me some And 1's when they first dropped for 59.99 and we called it a year.

and I remember, (well at least in NYC) Footlocker actually had all Jordans on sale. They reduced it to 100 dollars for the XIV's right after Jordan announced his retirement during that lockout year. Team Jordans were reduced as well.  I remember that time, sold out quick.

and KingJay, I remember when Marlon had on the white/black XIV's in a wayan bros episode too. I wanted that sneaker badly back then lol.

I think Redman had them on too in one of his music videos lol

roll.gif
Word, Red Man had them in that video where that female crashed her bike in to a parked car.
roll.gif
that video was funny the first time I saw it...

i feel like posting this now
laugh.gif
..the XIV's at the 1:01 mark

Couple of quick notes for the Knicks fans. As a UK fan I watched Jorts the whole time he was with the Wildcats. Also lived in Brooklyn for about 7 years so I keep tabs on the Knicks even though the Heat is my team.

Josh managed to become a big-time contributor after basically only really applying himself to conditioning for the better part of a year. With the time to get into some hardcore training he could really polish up well. He's big. He catches the ball well. Has a strong base. Also has nice touch on his jumper. Doesn't take plays off. Will go to the ground for a loose ball and doesn't back down from anyone. He could be a real solid contributor for NY. Might let Amare get away from the block. Really hope he's able to make the team and help you guys.

I'm not calling dude Jorts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would like at best for him to develop in to a Bill Lambier type. Mostly defense, grabs rebounds, hard fouler. Wish he would get more muscle on him but hopefully that can happen during this off season.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm not calling dude Jorts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would like at best for him to develop in to a Bill Lambier type. Mostly defense, grabs rebounds, hard fouler. Wish he would get more muscle on him but hopefully that can happen during this off season.

That's what I'm saying.  He's a solid 275 and has the frame to hold more.  Not sure how much training he is doing now, but I'd venture that he's not trained enough to be at his full potential right now.  He may have a much higher ceiling than you could tell considering how limited the time is that he's truly been dedicated to getting better.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ehhh, it's hard to imagine what a female Ewing looks like 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
so...pics? 

Just photoshop a gorilla with a wig wearing mini size Raymour & Flannigan matresses on her kneecaps.

slsknicks.jpg

EDIT

I know that's not it
laugh.gif
You talking about that gif with the grainy non-HD Carmelo gif while he was on the bench during garbage time?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

slsknicks.jpg

EDIT

I know that's not it
laugh.gif
You talking about that gif with the grainy non-HD Carmelo gif while he was on the bench during garbage time?

Yeah thats the one im talking bout, lol but thank you for this one i was looking for it too.

Back
Top Bottom