**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

^^^
laugh.gif

melo tryna mean mug... but really he look PS'ed on there
laugh.gif

swagged out panda
pimp.gif

no other player in the nba takes pics with pandas. lets go, im hyped for the season now. that panda is gonna bless us.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

swagged out panda
pimp.gif

no other player in the nba takes pics with pandas. lets go, im hyped for the season now. that panda is gonna bless us.

another undersized center
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

swagged out panda
pimp.gif

no other player in the nba takes pics with pandas.

shaq been done it already tho. google it. looks like the same place anthony did his pic lol

a few of them took pics. From what I saw only melo and shaq had the panda on their laps. Durant was next to one pointing at it. But shaqs panda looks like it wants to run away. it's a funny pic

Melo had the best pic hands down. i can't stop looking at it and laughing.

I can't wait to use it for the inevitable game winning shot he makes haha

http://www.kixandthecity....e-august-release-lineup/

[h1]Jordan Melo M7 Advance PE and Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole PE August Release Lineup[/h1]
Jul 29, 2011 | Posted By: MaZe | Follow MaZe on Twitter | Comments (2)

http://www.kixandthecity.com/jordan...melo-m7-future-sole-pe-august-release-lineup/

http://www.kixandthecity.com/jordan...melo-m7-future-sole-pe-august-release-lineup/
After teasing us earlier this year during the NBA playoffs and after a recent release in Asia, Jordan Brand is finally set to release four Jordan Melo M7 PEs in the US. The lineup includes the Knicks Home Jordan Melo M7 Advance PE, the Knicks Away Jordan Melo M7 Advance PE, the New York/Syracuse Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole PE, and the Puerto Rico Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole PE. All four sneakers are set to release on 8/24 at select Jordan Brand accounts including House of Hoops locations.

Scroll down for more info

M7-Advance-white-blue.jpg

Jordan Melo M7 Advance PE and Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole PE August Release Lineup

8/24/2011 Jordan Melo M7 Advance
White/Team Orange-Varsity Royal
472345-109
$130

M7-Advance-Blue.jpg

Jordan Melo M7 Advance PE and Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole PE August Release Lineup

8/24/2011 Jordan Melo M7 Advance
Varsity Royal/Team Orange-Black
472345-406
$130

264656_10150703668825367_177346480366_19672348_5722933_n.jpg

8/24/2011 Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole
Team Orange/White-Midnight Navy
476937-805
$130

jordan-melo-m7-pr-day-1.jpg

8/24/2011 Jordan Melo M7 Future Sole
Varsity Red/Varsity Royal-White
476937-605
$130

Supposedly we are trying to hire mike Woodson as a a defensive coach

On another note i went to visit someone in bayside and here is marble sized hail coming down. In august. What the *%%% kind of weather is this

funny thing is that I didn't see anything where I live. I kept seeing people FB status stating that it was raining but it was sunny where I was at lol

Back
Top Bottom