**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Down by 1 and chuckin' 3's.

This team is putrid.
We just came back from 19 down.
laugh.gif
Even if we lose how can you not see the good in this? The Warriors have played well all season. They lost to the Lakers and Detroit with an injured Curry.

Take good from this?

I saw a team that attacked the hoop and got back in the game, and in crunch time they started to lose focus, settle and jack 3's. No leadership on the court or go to guy.

Where is the positive in that? Moral victories are not wussup.

End result: LOSS.

Hahaha. We suck. David Lee is their power forward, and we can't figure out how to beat them, the same way we kept getting beat? And when we do, we go back to why we got down 19 in the first place? On to the next one. *kanye shrug*

They have been taking those kind of shots throughout the game, why would that possession be any different?

I can't believe there was a 4 on 1...Will blocks the layup and STILL nobody gets down there.

didn't deserve to win tonight.

wow...Gallo with the three again lol dude is a fool he could of had a layup the Warriors weren't gonna contest in this situation

Fields should of been in anyway

Same ol' !#$@$%% Knicks...

I said it after the first game, this is a good team until the final 3 minutes of a ball game. We just don't have anyone that resembles anything of a crunch time scorer. We all have guys who score within the flow of the game but no one who you can just give the rock to and get the @!$+ out of the way and let them do their thing.

down one taking threeeees

that's all that needs to be said. that's not tha players, that's the coach.

good %@%@%!+ night

Back
Top Bottom