**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Oh geez.. I am nervous now..
laugh.gif

I dont give a damn if Stat made that, we SHOULD NOT have taken a 3, even though it was a pretty well drawn play.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Take good from this?

I saw a team that attacked the hoop and got back in the game, and in crunch time they started to lose focus, settle and jack 3's. No leadership on the court or go to guy.

Where is the positive in that? Moral victories are not wussup.

End result: LOSS.
We came back from 19 down... Against a good team...

STAT, you have learned the art of clutch. It's just the timing part...Get hungry a couple possessions earlier next time.

That was the best shot we could have got right?

Amare open, but Chandler prefers the off balanced shot

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Take good from this?

I saw a team that attacked the hoop and got back in the game, and in crunch time they started to lose focus, settle and jack 3's. No leadership on the court or go to guy.

Take good from this?

That's a %$%+*%# sorry mentality. You come back from down 19 you should win the %$%+*%# game. Ol bronze medal lookin @*% fool.

Take good from this?

Well, if that's all that matters I guess you're pretty unhappy that we aren't gonna go 82-0.

That's a %$%+*%# sorry mentality. You come back from down 19 you should win the %$%+*%# game. Ol bronze medal lookin @*% fool.
If you haven't noticed, we haven't even sniffed copper since 2000 and we're 8 games into the season, and you guys are #***$ ing like no other.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Take good from this?

Gotta co-sign this.  No moral victories.  Playoff thinking teams and fans are not looking for moral victories.  Take that mentality to Team New Jersey Nets!

since when are the Warriors a good team? they started out well but that doesn't mean they'll continue this all season...they have gotten better though

a loss is a loss...but the effort was there late

Take good from this?

Well, if that's all that matters I guess you're pretty unhappy that we aren't gonna go 82-0.
Stop being content with this team taking the lead and blowing it just like they've done the past 5 years. !$%$, it's not like the Warriors are even the Lakers or Heat, this is a pathetic loss, not a goddamn moral victory.

Back
Top Bottom