**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

i'm shocked you took it so easy on the knicks in your drunken state
I'm actually disappointed in both of them.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i been through worse with the knicks

yall shouldve seen me on NT when Sprewell got traded for Van Horn. (not drunk of course lol)

I tried to bring it out, but I'm guessin' dude posted while on his phone and passed out on the Williamsburg sidewalks.

dantoni isn't going anywhere until his contract is up.

if we get melo and start winning people he will be off the hot seat. but we would just get destroyed in the playoffs anyway.

%*#@ his "SYSTEM"

the season is over, lock this up. 
laugh.gif
even with melo d antoni is the problem. new york knick basketball is known for tough defense not a up and down fast pace team. instead of melo we should be chasing down nash 

in just the matter of days, the knicks have drove us to being alcoholics, heavy weed heads, suicidal nutcases and now hating each other 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
even with melo d antoni is the problem. new york knick basketball is known for tough defense not a up and down fast pace team. instead of melo we should be chasing down nash 
You talk about tough defense and you want us to be chasing down Nash? Smh.

Let me throw this out there...If Marbury didn't get benched for a lackluster half of a season, had his whole ego and mind crapped on by not getting to play when he was healthy for months, maybe he ends up getting back to his old form...And if he stays consistent and kept training hard, do you think he would be a better pick n roll guy running with Amar'e than Felton? Marbury in his prime got to the paint with ease and he also played with Amar'e in Phoenix so they have a little bit of chemistry...I think Marbury had it in him to eventually be at least 90% of what he once was...D'Antoni just never gave him a chance

The reason everyone is hating on each other is because one dude is saying he's a Knicks fan but hates this team 8 games into a season (Granted they played like crap all of last week) and another fan is trying to say he has faith in his team and starts pointing out the 1-2 positives in each game...I say just respect the fact that some people are optimists and some people are pessimists..That's just something you gotta accept..It's the case in every facet in life, not just sports

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
You talk about tough defense and you want us to be chasing down Nash? Smh.
roll.gif
what a clown

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Let me throw this out there...If Marbury didn't get benched for a lackluster half of a season, had his whole ego and mind crapped on by not getting to play when he was healthy for months, maybe he ends up getting back to his old form...And if he stays consistent and kept training hard, do you think he would be a better pick n roll guy running with Amar'e than Felton? Marbury in his prime got to the paint with ease and he also played with Amar'e in Phoenix so they have a little bit of chemistry...I think Marbury had it in him to eventually be at least 90% of what he once was...D'Antoni just never gave him a chance

The reason everyone is hating on each other is because one dude is saying he's a Knicks fan but hates this team 8 games into a season (Granted they played like crap all of last week) and another fan is trying to say he has faith in his team and starts pointing out the 1-2 positives in each game...I say just respect the fact that some people are optimists and some people are pessimists..That's just something you gotta accept..It's the case in every facet in life, not just sports

So we all just drinking now? 
laugh.gif

If Marbury had it in him to be 90% of what he was, he'd be in the NBA still. Have things gotten so sad with this team that we're looking back at Stephon Marbury as our savior? God damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

So we all just drinking now? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So I guess we should be having a team nyk summit at the spot I was drinking last night

Guys, i'm not over 21. And i dont even look anywhere near 21, even with a fake id
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And God save you if you're watching knicks basketball when you're drunk. The things i see myself doing
30t6p3b.gif

This thread has seen enough troubles, are we that desperate we're playing the what-if game with Marbury?

Originally Posted by GJones712

Dude brought up Marbury? Did dis dude just did dis?!

WOW!

roll.gif

i'm saying...weed is being passed around
laugh.gif

c'mon guys, let's sober up for the game tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom