**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

eek.gif

eek.gif

turnovers/ poor shot selection/ stupid decisions....

i dont even care if we somehow make a comeback,
turning to pats/steelers game, even though i hate both teams....

dexter/ walking dead better be good episodes....

knicks
30t6p3b.gif

Yo, @+@% this team. Real talk. I just can't watch this anymore. I just can't. I wait and I wait for greatness to happen and it just doesn't.

I agree...We've been loyal more than long enough...Mets were terrible for a few years and eventually made the playoffs..Yankees had a rough patch in the early 90s and then returned to dominant form...Giants won a Superbowl a few years ago and are usually an above .500 team...Jets were horrible for a few years and are now contenders again...Knicks give us a decade of below .500 ball and don't make the playoffs for 6 consecutive seasons and we're supposed to keep telling ourselves "it's gonna take time..this team will get there eventually..give them a chance"...mannnnnnnnnnn @#+$ all that..I'm done with this squad until I check the standings on ESPN.com and see that they're .500 or above, or that we've gotten Carmelo..Until that time comes (Which I don't suspect to be any time soon) I'm done with these guys

its pretty obvious what the knicks problem is...they rely too much on the 3 ball but they cant make threes!!!!!!
cant believe dantoni doesn't see that

Back
Top Bottom