**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

im canceling the NBA package... smh at me thinking this team was better... bunch of bums ...

F THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

f;;FNAOUS{FHqw97ry7[9TYAD^[AGDS{AS;JAHSfuais'BA;fASUFBG['AsfougASI;FYadfhp

I liked watching last years team better because no body thought we would be any good(other then Mike
sick.gif
 who the last two years says are goal is to fight for a playoff spot!)

A

tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
anybody else contemplating suicide, getting drunk, etc? smh

seriously tho, how many more excuses can you give for this team?? seriously lol...all i can do is just laugh at it now...

Amar'e should have taken less money and stayed on the Suns, Why would he want to deal with this stuff!
sick.gif

I Kinda feel bad for him, working out all the team trying to build a positive club! Forget it Amar'e and stop of at burger king with Eddy Curry and eat and eat and eat and eat and fake to bust your knees in half!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

we need a new owner, players, logo, and team colors 
laugh.gif

we %$#!@$ STINK and need a fresh start
30t6p3b.gif
We should move to Jersey when jersey move to BK...
laugh.gif

we just lost johnnyredstorm

he just got banned (he literally committed e-suicide lol)

ballinsam, be careful
laugh.gif

The talent on this team is definitely not on the level of upper echelon Eastern teams such as the Heat, Celtics, Hawks, Magic, and Bucks but this team has the talent to be an 8th seed..I honestly think it's our coach..Obviously the coach seems like a scape goat for the past decade since we've gone through like 6 coaches, but none of our prior coaches had a star power forward and a solid PG with playoff experience, besides Marbury who ended up losing his mind into his 2nd season

Just look at tonight's game...Roger Mason Jr. playing quality 4th quarter minutes when the game was within reach? Bill Walker getting 0 minutes? Mosgov playing in the 4th quarter over Anthony Randolph? Toney Douglas staying in the game while Chandler is on the bench despite Douglas shooting 1-12 or whatever ridiculous number? It's unbelievable how this guy lets his team get embarrassed on a nightly basis without saying anything...He has to go...Someone in this thread said it seems like he actually wants to be fired and I agree with him 100%...Dude is under contract so if he gets fired he's still making his money

if any of you dudes haven't killed yourself yet, this week's upcoming games will have you buying razorblades and rat poison

What coaches are available anyway?

Larence Frank, Mike Brown... Raptors old coach. Cavs just took Byron Scott.
tired.gif
Woulda been a better look if we wanted CP3.

alg_jackson-vangundy.jpg

Spoiler [+]
but van gundy would never come back with Dolan still around...so.....

amare just threw the whole team under the bus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  dude said he's used to winning, then why did you sign with the knicks?

alanhahn Amar'e: "We're not playing like we're on 4 gm losing streak, now 5. We don't have a sense of urgency. It's almost as if it doesn't matter."

Can't change the culture and it starts from the top with Dolan

Back
Top Bottom