Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
#$++ that %@+#, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a *%@@%+' abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my *%@@%+' hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My babies' mothers 8 months, her little sister's 2
Who's to blame for both of them (naw +%*#!, not you)
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this %*!@#!*@
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull %@+#
And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless *%@@%+' buddah head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't,
I can't believe suicide's on my *%@@%+' mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is *%@@%+' callin' me
Naw you wouldn't understand (+%*#!, talk to me please)
You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me
My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone
She knew me and her sista had somethin' goin' on
I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my +%*#! Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of !##@$* lyin', I'm sick of #@%@%$% hawkin',
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.
[BANG]
(hey yo big...hey yo big)

When I die, #$++ it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of %@+#, it ain't hard to *%@@%+' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict %@+#
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my **** licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
#$++ that %@+#, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a *%@@%+' abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my *%@@%+' hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My babies' mothers 8 months, her little sister's 2
Who's to blame for both of them (naw +%*#!, not you)
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this %*!@#!*@
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull %@+#
And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless *%@@%+' buddah head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't,
I can't believe suicide's on my *%@@%+' mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is *%@@%+' callin' me
Naw you wouldn't understand (+%*#!, talk to me please)
You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me
My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone
She knew me and her sista had somethin' goin' on
I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my +%*#! Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of !##@$* lyin', I'm sick of #@%@%$% hawkin',
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.
[BANG]
(hey yo big...hey yo big)

we cant even beat "BAD" teams how in the world are we going to get the 8th seed
our schedule from Dec. 12 to 30th 
sick.gif

were going to be murdered 

See this is why Mr. What Should I Do had no right keeping our team coming outta his mouth. We made it through a decade of garbage. We easily could've seen the problems we were gonna have to deal with from _'antoni 2 years ago, if we didn't blind ourselves into thinking, this was just a practice run until real players showed up. But no. This dude can only make things work when the players are great enough to win anyways.

The funny thing is, I think he could make Miami work, and Spoelstra could make here work.

Miami is on the rocks, because their egos are too big to commit to defense, and he doesn't force transition enough.

We're on the rocks, because our coach doesn't know what defense is, or half court offense.

So when is Spoelstra getting fired?

Man, this is a joke. I am sick and tired of the Knicks losing. I mean enough is enough! Mike D'Antoni is so ******ed! What the heck is Walsh doing? Why doesn't he sign Dampier for one year vet or go after big guys. Oh right, D'Antoni prefers shooters. Lame!

+$%% nash lets go back to the 90's defense ways and halfcourt offense, plays not player siting in corner for threes

man i want to slap walsh,and dis horrible coach they better hope i don't see them on 34th

^^^ THANK YOU..just a thought for those who watched all 48, as painful as it was, did anyone start to get the hint that this team is quitting on D'Antoni, or his moustache, or both...I mean they just come down and jack up shots, never fight thru picks, I mean after we got down I just really seemed like the majority of the team mailed it in aside from a few..

real Knick fans don't give 2 @@%$# about watching some run n gun gimmick offense. we wanna see hard nosed D, dudes banging down low for boards, and @#+* it, if we get a few techs or whatever for fouling like Mase and Oak did, @#+* it, someone's gotta step up for this team. Bad enough we let Kevin Love get 30, not the rebounds I mean, dudes was just tossing the ball up so KLove could get 30 boards then when he got 30 points...sheeeesh, that @%!! never woulda happened to a Knicks team, blowing the lead by 20
laugh.gif
yes, we've never been able to protect leads, even when we were good...but goddamn @#+* D'Antoni and he deserves a lot of this @%!! but like the homie Prophecy said earlier and not to be like oh I said it, but I been saying this for the last 3 years, much as I love this team, and always will, nothing good will happen when James Dolan wants to have a hands on roll with this team. Fine, you own the team, do what you want, but your THE WORST OWNER IN THE METROPOLITAN AREA, PERIOD. Get people in there that are gonna run the organization right...wait, Dolan ran em out of town already...
30t6p3b.gif

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Yall taking it too far with the suicidal thoughts. Playing right in to stereotype/expectations of a Knick fan.

Stop watching games until after 20 games.

its so frustrating watching guys like Fields and Gallo not getting the ball but Felton has to freakin force feed the ball to Amare in the high post every freaking possession. Felton misses Fields on a cut at least 3 times a game. Gallo has to clap and yell for the ball atleast 5 times a game. 

Go look at the box scores and Fields and Gallo were our best players the last two games by a margin but one of them doesn't even play in the 4th Q and the other can't have any plays ran for him. I mean people get on Gallo for jacking 3's but he only took 1 today and last couple of games he's been attacking the rim and drawing fouls relentlessly.

Theres a post on RealGM talking about how the offense should feature Gallo as "Option 1" i disagree but its a good idea to do when Amare's not on the court.

What a great offensive genius we have in our Coach. Can't get the hottest players on the court the ball and lets not even talk about defense. I mean +!% was he doing starting Amare at the 5 after halftime. That %#++ is not going to work. Chandler is no Marion but this idiot obviously does not realize this.

Originally Posted by DubA169

alanhahn Amar'e: "We're not playing like we're on 4 gm losing streak, now 5. We don't have a sense of urgency. It's almost as if it doesn't matter."

Can't change the culture and it starts from the top with Dolan
To hear that is more disappointing than the losses themselves to be honest.

I'm going to stop watching games until they start playing relatively well or the next season begins.  If they aren't going to really try then I'm not going to bother watching their crappy play.

its so frustrating watching guys like Fields and Gallo not getting the ball but Felton has to freakin force feed the ball to Amare in the high post every freaking possession. Felton misses Fields on a cut at least 3 times a game. Gallo has to clap and yell for the ball atleast 5 times a game. 

Go look at the box scores and Fields and Gallo were our best players the last two games by a margin but one of them doesn't even play in the 4th Q and the other can't have any plays ran for him. I mean people get on Gallo for jacking 3's but he only took 1 today and last couple of games he's been attacking the rim and drawing fouls relentlessly.

Theres a post on RealGM talking about how the offense should feature Gallo as "Option 1" i disagree but its a good idea to do when Amare's not on the court.

What a great offensive genius we have in our Coach. Can't get the hottest players on the court the ball and lets not even talk about defense. I mean +!% was he doing starting Amare at the 5 after halftime. That %#++ is not going to work. Chandler is no Marion but this idiot obviously does not realize this.
I understand having an opinion about rotations and your criticisms are certainly logical and everything.

But I can't believe that you or me would have a better understanding of these players and how they play best in comparison to D'Antoni.

That's what makes this whole thing so illogical to me.  Obviously D'Antoni knows more about basketball than you or me, and he knows these players personally and has seen then play hundreds of times in practice. 

But yeah I don't know where I'm going with this.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I understand having an opinion about rotations and your criticisms are certainly logical and everything.

But I can't believe that you or me would have a better understanding of these players and how they play best in comparison to D'Antoni.

That's what makes this whole thing so illogical to me.  Obviously D'Antoni knows more about basketball than you or me, and he knows these players personally and has seen then play hundreds of times in practice. 

But yeah I don't know where I'm going with this.
its as much about the rotations because I actually like the fact that he's opened it up this year but I have a bigger issue about how players are used when their on the court. Like take Roger Mason he's been a spot up shooter his whole career but know he's bringing the ball up the court. Like I don't get it at all.

I'm done with this team for the forseable future I think...I could never root for another team but I just can't take the losing year in, year out anymore.  It just isn't fun anymore.  And I don't see better things on the horizon for this squad.  Crap core, no draft picks, mediocre coaching.  Amar'e for 5 years.  I'll still go to the Garden cause I'm not going to stop loving ball but at some point it becomes the fans responsibility for change.  The Dolan's period need to sell the team, this team will never go anywhere while they control everything.  Really it's like this squad has had cancer for the past 10 years, each year seems to get worse and worse.  I love the Knicks, I really do but at some point enough is enough.

This is all moot btw if we land Melo somehow
laugh.gif

anyone that has a team jack up 30 3's a game, even when up 19 points, views basketball differently than I do. there is no "obviously he knows more about basketballk"

his perception of the game is straight up warped. for his system to work you need an all star point guard, an all star power forward, and an all star marksmen or two on the wings. in other words he needs an Olympic team for his "system"

maybe i'm biased, i've always hated run and gun, whether it's in a pick up game or in the NBA. only time i would use that strategy is against a very old team

Back
Top Bottom