**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

WAT YOU LOOKING AT NINJA TURTLE MAN!
frown.gif

Al i get buckets
laugh.gif

and you wonder how Roger Mason gets minutes over Bill Walker. I love this coach. *+%*$*# moron.

wow first succesful pick and roll i've seen in a while.

fields is a great player. all fundamentals. maybe we should try running the pick and roll with fields and amare?

we suck. if melo is all about winning he won't come here. need lala to force him to come

the +!%@ you staring at the bench for? donatello looking +!%@ go back in the sewers and chill with splinter

This game is done...Looks like this losing streak has the potential to hit double digits..This team has a losing mindset and Amar'e doesn't have that killer instinct he had early in the season

Did anyone see Felton with that off the backboard put back attempt? Does this dude think he's playing street ball?

Looks like Sons of Anarchy is turning their season around. Least someone is.

And the Nuggets have 100 ... with 10 to go.
indifferent.gif

Denver Announcer "Knicks cut the lead to 10..Gained a little momentum" and as he's saying this Gallo chucks a 3 in transition, misses it, and they give up a jumper on the other end to get the lead back to 12 rather than cutting it to 8 with a smart shot...These Knicks man 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

the +!%@ you staring at the bench for? donatello looking +!%@ go back in the sewers and chill with splinter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I always thought he looked more like a Leonardo or Michelangelo

You think Harrington was telling Gallinari how he gets preferential treatment on the team just now? Didn't look like a friendly convo

Landy Fields is the most reliable person on the team.

And when I said earlier that if Fields lived up to his potential he could average 15/8 or 20/10 with the right coaching staff, you guys thought I was crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom